How do you calculate the length of a line from the coordinates? - page 23

Mischek:

And to draw on the MT4 chart, it's just hard, hard labour, unhealthy and life-threatening for the doer and all the people around him, people and other representatives of flora and fauna within a radius of 5 km.

My friend Mishek!

Demonstrate from your 4500 posts at least one formula, drawing or THINKING...

Is Fluderast already a profession?

;)

"And he's also got his glasses on" (c)

FreeLance:

My friend Mishek!

Demonstrate from your 4500 posts at least one formula, drawing or THINKING...

Is Fluderast already a profession?

;)

I don't care if I'm a fag.....st, you just draw your thought on an MT4 chart

FreeLance:

What is it that annoys me about pixels?

compare the results if you change the width of the bar...

;)

I did:

Bar 1: 70 bars (X axis) / 0.00745 pips (Y axis)
Bar 2: 218 bars (X axis) / 0.00302 pips (Y axis)
Ruler applied to the monitor: 214 mm / 146 mm, ratio 0.68
Calculation using pixel scaling: 820.3 pixels / 555.6 pixels, ratio 0.67

AlexSTAL:

Section 1: 70 bars (X axis) / 0.00745 pips (Y axis)

Bar 2: 218 bars (X axis) / 0.00302 pips (Y axis)

Ruler applied to the monitor: 234 mm / 351 mm, ratio 1.08

Calculation using pixel scaling: 857.5 pixels / 955.6 pixels, ratio 1.11

Pythagoras theorem: 70 / 218, ratio 3.11

Fucking murdered.... i had a student like this in '93 or so.....

Is it all right that the scales are different on different axes?

I'll tell you a secret - if the Y-axis (prices) had been 2 times larger, then, taking into account the autoscaling you would get exactly the same result and it would coincide with the ruler and the pixels. So it turns out that for this example it doesn't matter what the price difference is ?

With different size of one of the cathetuses, and constant length of the other the value of the hypotenuse is a constant ?

Awesome ..... Looks like Integer is right after all..... there are no words.

Mischek:

I don't care if I'm a fag.....st, you just draw your thought on the MT4 chart

Appreciate the humour! :)

Reshetov is not on you.

What to draw?

Wrote the whole algorithm. I corrected it for Saturday and another non-business day.

You can draw through coordinates, you can draw through angles...

The ratios will be correct.

--I think we need to come to a common denominator for a common understanding or a definitive division into clans.

;)

I suggest we get back to the squirrel theme.

and Michania.

on the branch.

Reshetov:

Man, such problems have long had bearded solutions, and you are still lambasting them. Let the probability of the first sniper to kill is equal to p(a) = 0.6, let the probability of the second sniper to kill is equal to p(b) = 0.3. In this case it's necessary and enough that at least one shot of each of snipers would be fatal. Although both at once will also do. Then the probability of fatal outcome as a result of simultaneous firing of both snipers is equal:

p(death) = p(a) + p(b) - p(a)*p(b) = 0.72

OK, what do you say about the random event: Lokis and a squirrel on a branch... "at once".

The need to study resilient mathematics has been expressed here. Like - if we know that if one squirrel = 0.3, one Misha = 0.6 then for an event "together" the information is "small"...

But what we do know is that the size of branches and deadwood are normally distributed in the forest.

;)

PS. Bear and squirrel, characters fabulous - moisture and volume unchanged!

VladislavVG:

Fucking murdered.... Looks like Integer is right..... there are no words.

I realised my mistake... Didn't fully disclose the TS, and without that it's not clear what exactly I need...

I apologise for the distraction...

AlexSTAL:

I realised my mistake... Didn't fully disclose the TC, and without that it's not clear what exactly I need...

FreeLance 13.09.2010 16:17 correct | delete

It's sad without the boyan...

The original purpose was clear - to compare.

But the parrots scared the finder. I have a feeling he doesn't know what he wants anymore.

It doesn't matter how many pixels it counts in. Pixels are fine too - from the same graph...

But somehow through the ear. if another TF also needs to be taken into account.

that's why Elioto-point-minute was suggested. when comparing, the whole conventional measure is reduced - the conclusion remains.

Trigonometric inclinations were not only hinted at by me...

---

Let's go back to the TK and figure out what the TC needs

;)

It is good that it was remembered in time...

Otherwise the argument about the number of angels at the tip of the needle would have gone too far...

But squirrels and Misha are getting in the way of concentration.

What are the solutions?

;)

AlexSTAL:

I realised my mistake... Didn't fully disclose the TS, and without that it's not clear what exactly I need...

You don't need your TS. With autoscaling you get a distorted result - that's the point. The correct ratio is the one obtained by Pythagoras. Or the coordinate method, which is more general. Remove the autoscaling and with a ruler you can see for yourself.

More precisely, the problem is that the scaling on the axes is independent: on the price axis auto, on the time axis is what you specify. And the formulas have been written to you.

FreeLance:

Draw what?

Wrote the whole algorithm. Correction for saturday. and other non-working day entered.

Whether it's through coordinates, whether it's through an angle...

The ratios will be correct.

EARTHQUAKE !

Welcome to our planet .

For over an hour our scientists, armed with the latest computers, have been working on the message they received from you - hypotenuse= time/ cos(| angle|)

Save the scientists, just draw it on the MT4 chart

Reason: