my signal provider is banned ???? what about my open positions

hello

i noticed something from my signal provider i see diffrent open posation between me and hime and i try send him massage but no replay at all 

i think he is banned ? can you make sure about this becouse i have open posation and i dont know when to close them 

my signal provider is : <Deleted>

Amjad Abu tarboush:

hello

i noticed something from my signal provider i see diffrent open posation between me and hime and i try send him massage but no replay at all 

i think he is banned ? can you make sure about this becouse i have open posation and i dont know when to close them 

my signal provider is : <Deleted>

The fact he is banned, doesn't mean that he can't trade with his signal, your problem is elsewhere.

Make sure that you are properly synchronized with your signal.

Check that you have synchronized your signal subscription with your MQL5 VPS.

SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION

1. When you are subscribed to a signal, you should check frequently that your signal subscription is active and you are copying the trades perfectly. Please go to your MT4 Navigator window and right click  on the VPS number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals, option.

2. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.

3. If you see a: signal disabled, message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT4 or MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and then re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS.

4. You should check for this: signal enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

yes good but how i can contact my signal provider  if he is banned ?

Amjad Abu tarboush:
yes good but how i can contact my signal provider  if he is banned ?

You can't contact him.

about cheacking signales do i have to regester a VPS ? becouse i am using my privet clould vps since i have other requirment for it in my work

Amjad Abu tarboush:
about cheacking signales do i have to regester a VPS ? becouse i am using my privet clould vps since i have other requirment for it in my work

You can use that if you are confident about its reliability.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can use that if you are confident about its reliability.

i am pretty sure but how i can regester it to MQL5 

Amjad Abu tarboush:

i am pretty sure but how i can regester it to MQL5 

I don't know.

Amjad Abu tarboush:

Why did you open a new topic with the same question?

Do you think that you will get a different answer?

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

It was better to answer me becouse i want proper answer i had payed money to copy a trade and i want contact my signal provider ????

And ill post what you had delleted another time : 

Subject: Can not reach signal provider

Description: i am subscribed to a signal and it seems their profile is banned.

My trades are running in negative, and i want to ask a question from signal provider, can anyone guide me how can i contact my signal provider?

As per MQL support, signal provide will trade normally, but what guarantee that the signal provider will trade, if signal provider withdraw all their funds my account will be wiped out.

Is Mql is going to pay my money back also my signal subscription fee, because i can not contact signal provider.

<Deleted>

Keith Watford:

Why did you open a new topic with the same question?

Do you think that you will get a different answer?

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

Read and answer me 
I paied money to get this service 
Reason: