how much does a profitable system cost? - page 2

Angela:

This is nothing to talk about! Most of them here are experienced people, and if you want your strategy to be evaluated - give me your trading statement, and if there is no statement for at least half a year, then you have no strategy, but a groundless euphoria, when you accidentally hit a trend, made a couple of dozen deals, and think - here it is, a gold mine, but the market will turn, and you will sell everything as you earned it.

I have a vague suspicion that, somehow, I am right.

I didn't say I built it and want to sell it ..... I started a branch to find out what it's worth and where to buy and sell if anyone has any info on the topic ...... not only that I always trade against the trend no matter what timeframe I test or work ..... I like bounces and do not chase the trend

Angela:

Talking about nothing! Most of us here are experienced people, and if you want your strategy to be evaluated, give us your trading statement, and if there is no statement for at least half a year, then you have no strategy, but a groundless euphoria, when you accidentally hit a trend, made a couple of dozen deals, and think - here it is, a gold mine, but the market will turn, and you will sell everything as you earned it.

I have a vague suspicion that, for some reason, I am right.

i think you're wrong about the time frame with steatem because if you for example work on a minute chart and during this period 150-300 trades are executed and an approximate percent profit with a fixed lot is observed as i said above, it is enough .... but if you work on a daily chart i think the time frame should be much longer than six months ....... yet it makes no difference which time frame you work on .... i think it's more about the number of profitable deals and not about time frame ....

odiseif:

And in my opinion you're wrong about the time frame with statem because if, for example, you work on a minute chart and during this period 150-300 trades are executed and an approximate percent profit with a fixed lot is observed, it is enough ..... But if you work on a daily chart, I think the time frame should be much longer than six months ........ Although it does not matter which time frame you work .... I think it's the number of profitable deals and not the period ....

I'm not talking about the number of deals performed, although of course, that is also important and statistics should be enough for an objective assessment, but how stable your trading is with your strategy over time when the market is changing. What drawdowns, what risks? Talking about nothing!

You can make 150-300 trades within a couple of days on one trend, but it does not mean anything.

A profitable strategy is a very specific commodity. It is either worth a million bucks, because it actually makes money (and 25% per month is 3 million in 3 years, if you start with just a grand); or it is worth nothing, because it does not make money.
Accordingly, if you yourself, as the author of the strategy, realise that it is not worth a million because it does not bring in money, then it is not worth a rotten banana either.

timbo:
A profitable strategy is a very specific commodity. It is either worth a million bucks, because it actually makes money (and 25% per month is 3 million in 3 years, if you start with just a grand); or it is worth nothing, because it does not make money.
Accordingly, if you yourself, as the author of the strategy, realise that it is not worth a million because it does not bring in money, then it is not worth a rotten banana either.

i don't think it is worth that much more than a lemon. each author of a good system that returns 25% profit a month will appreciate it much more than a lemon, but i don't think you can really sell the strategy for that amount of money ..... ..... i am not ready to give the state but to meet and spend time with the person who will pay the money so he understands the strategy because the market is never standard and you also need to know if you keep the position till the target or if you should close it with a small profit or with breaking-even profit or even a loss.

odiseif:

Mm ... it would be better if we took this card seriously and expressed our views ..... as always the buyer is looking for something interesting .... and the one who has something interesting has no one to sell it to .....

I remember the last time a question like this sounded like this: "Where can I buy a system that gives at least 20% a month? :)

Azzx:
I remember the last time a question like this went something like this: "where to buy a system that gives at least 20% a month". :)

Well ..... the question is different ..... to whom to sell a system that gives 20% ))))

How much does it cost to have a heart-to-heart talk with a profitable trader (giving 25% of the budget) who is in a closed banking system (you can just bank) ?????

Tantrik:
How much does it cost to have a heart-to-heart talk with a profitable trader (giving 25% of the budget) who is in a closed banking system (you can just bank) ?????

i don't know .... can you give me a hint?

odiseif:

i don't know .... can you give me a hint?

Do you have a profitable TS, do you want to sell it, or are you looking for it and want to buy it, or neither, and you are only interested in the price? - Well, that would make the conversation .... (who are you, actually - joke.)

Reason: