EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 41

Yes, I see that predictions in the thread lately are given more and more post factum - "I told you so"))).

It is clear that everyone has his own thoughts, assumptions and trades are opened based on them. One thing I do not understand - why not share these thoughts? They will not shoot anyone for a wrong prediction and then look at your pictures and you will see for yourself what you were right and what you were wrong about.

Да, смотрю прогнозы в ветке в последнее время даются все больше постфактум - "я же говорил".)))

People are gaining experience, getting smarter :)

---

I have never once believed in your wolf, standing in sales. But of course a period of punctures and divorces, so ears to the ground.

There is a D wave of a tapered t-cat coming up.

I.e. we will go to 1.4958, then move up a bit to wave E. Don't scold much - I'm learning.

rozalinda:

Good afternoon! trying to learn wave analysis. TF 4H Pound. I think there is a D wave of a tapered t-cycle.

I.e. we may go to the area of 1.4958, then go a little upwards to the wave E. Do not scold - I am studying.

You may attach the picture, then everything will be clear, and talk to someone, who follows the pound. Alexan, I think, often posted pictures from it.

Technical analysis http://kf-forex.com.ua/analytics/techanaliz/page/306

rozalinda:

Good afternoon! trying to learn wave analysis. TF 4H Pound. I think there is a D wave of a tapered t-cycle.

I.e. let's go to 1.4958, then go up a little bit to the E wave. Don't scold me - I am learning.

Draw the mark-up, let's have a look at your triangle :)

I have a triangle like this on the pound, who thinks?

serii5533:

I have this triangle in the pound, who thinks?

I think the same as the euro, the target is 1.5180

Alexan:

What about the marker? And you can add Enter after the end of the sentence, so the picture will look better. The "Edit" button should be pressed and input should be added.

Everybody should be so nice to the ignorant :) You should teach!!!

Here is my tweaked version of the EURUSD. H1 chart. There was an assumption that the current hike down would be a wave-(c) flat. The price went down, but not by impulse. In this regard, I am changing the layout a little bit.

Option1 (white) - To confirm this option, we need to grow above the sloping channel to a level of approximately 1.2349 no later than the evening of July 7 (mt time). This is important!

Variant2 (red) - As always there is a possibility of wave-X. So for the sake of correctness I marked the possible variant. If it is wave-X, the downside targets are not known specifically, as we cannot know what triplet awaits us after it. So the red variant is schematic, the important thing is that the direction is down.

looking down.....(white script)...let's see......

The bank is betting on a falling pair, quote:

30 июня. /Dow Jones/. Хотя снижение евро против доллара США по-прежнему носит постепенный характер, вскоре это может измениться, предупреждают в Commerzbank. "Следующая поддержка /для пары евро/доллар/, скорее всего, расположена на минимуме, зафиксированном в середине мая /1,2144/. Если в следующие дни этот уровень будет пробит, с психологической точки зрения сформируется значительный потенциал снижения", – говорят в банке. На момент написания статьи пара евро/доллар торговалась по 1,2225.

Reason: