EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 36

How deep is EUR going to go?

I'm already itching to buy some.

Grebovik:
How deep is EUR going to go?

nice... keep it up EUR:)

gip:

I'm too lazy to plug in and look :) Tell me how it works.

There's nothing to plug in. :) I'll tell you. I made 1946 cents in the big account today. That's 64320 from a 50,000-deposit account.

The small one's 125 for the day. That's 7,538 from 2,000.

Another account, 37 for the day. Total 5037 from 5000 for the day (opened account today).

The fourth (on Riston) is 21oue for the day. Total 1069 from 1000 for 4 days.
In brief, the idea is to catch the trend at the specified timeframe and then seek to close the position with the specified take. I will not disclose the details of my plan realization. I still need investors :)

Tell me better when the pound stops :)))

He won't stop. The pound-boy went for a walk.

Alexan:

In short, it catches the trend on a specified timeframe and then seeks to close the position on the profit side with a specified takeaway. I will not tell you the details of the implementation of the idea. I still need investors :)

Tell me how you determine the trend :)))

gip:

Tell me how you define a trend :)))

I can't really tell if it's a trend. The trend is a tricky gopher... It's not there, but it's there. The robot, though, it's a fucking thing...

See my personal message. I'll be right back.

As is often the case with Wolf models, the 5th wave did not work out to the end, the price at 22pp did not complete the 5th and went to the target.

Alexan:

What's there to connect to. :) Let me tell you. Today's big account made 1946 ue in profit. That's 64320 from a 50,000-deposit account.

The small one, 125 for the day. That's 7,538 from 2,000.

Another account, 37 for the day. Total 5037 from 5000 for the day (opened an account today).

The fourth (on Ryston) 21oue for the day. Total 1069 from 1000 for 4 days.
In brief, the idea is to catch trend on the specified timeframe and then seeks to close the position with the specified take. I will not disclose the details of my plan realization. I still need investors :)

With 90 for 4 days 2,500 (and all by hand) transaction not less than 10 minutes.
Reason: