Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 45

Tantrik:

Let's take an abstract example - he comes in, turns on the terminal, and there's a lock and what do we do? (shoot...)

Yes, locophobia does not go in vain, it seems to have explained to all that this is a chain of actions, not mathematics. The funny thing is that one side understands the other side up to and including, and the other side refuses to understand anything at all. The locus delicti is essentially the same as trading. I even came up with a radical teaching methodology in connection with this branch - when they teach you to swim, you throw it in the water... I even came up with a radical training methodology in connection with such a branch - when you learn to swim, you throw them out into the water....)

Ubajal:
The funny thing is that one side understands the other and the other refuses to understand anything at all. The funny thing is that one side understands the other side up to the hilt, while the other side refuses to understand anything at all. The locus delicti is essentially the same as trading. I've even come up with a radical teaching methodology in connection with this branch - when they teach you to swim, you throw it out into the water... But they are so radical here, but they get the hang of it all in no time at all and then they'll be like fish in water :)).
You have to use all available means (up to and including industrial espionage).

Ubajal:
The problem is that we have already explained that it is a chain of actions, not mathematics. The funny thing is that one side understands the other side up to and including, while the other side refuses to understand anything at all. The locus delicti is essentially the same as trading. I've even come up with a radical teaching methodology in connection with this branch - when they teach you to swim, you throw it out into the water... I even came up with a radical training methodology in connection with such a branch - when you learn to swim, you throw them out into the water....)

What you still don't understand is that it was explained (and with the help of the same mathematics) to lock lovers (locophiles) that the so-called "loco collapse" is just trading. With the same mathematics it has been shown that taking a loss and continuing to trade is more profitable by the amount of swaps. But to understand it you should at least know arithmetic and know how to use a calculator. And there is no need to "moan" on the forums - it is sufficient to bring the logic of position placing to "netting": that is, the position placing must not only take into account the system signals, but also relate them to the already open positions.

As we repeated 100 times: if you like lots - use them, but do not argue that the lock is a trading tool, or that the lock provides benefits (other than psychological, and even that for some types of traders) - because this statement is incorrect.

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

What you still don't understand is that it was explained (and with the help of the same mathematics) to lock lovers (locophiles) that the so-called "loco collapse" is just trading. With the same mathematics it has been shown that taking a loss and continuing to trade is more profitable by the amount of swaps. But to understand it you should at least know arithmetic and know how to use a calculator. And there is no need to "moan" on the forums - it is enough to bring the logic of position placing to "netting" - that is not only take into account the system signals, but also correlate them with positions that are already open.

As we've said 100 times before: if you like lots - use them, but do not argue that the lock is a trading tool, or that the lock provides benefits (other than psychological benefits for some types of traders) - because this statement is incorrect.

Good luck.

No Vlad, you misunderstood me.

Thank you for the luck, but I don't need it, I'll do with common sense.

VladislavVG:

I've said it 100 times before: if you like locks, use them, but don't claim that a lock is a trading tool or that a lock gives advantages (other than psychological ones for some types of traders), because this statement is wrong.

Good luck.

Started trading (morning) - opened the lock - nonsense - I agree. The second option you have a PAMM account with a 75% drawdown you will lock the positions yes?

Tantrik:
Started trading (morning) - opened a lot - no sense - I agree. Second option - you have a PAMM account with 75% drawdown - will you close the positions? no?

No: for me, it's just an impossible situation. There is a stop and it is known in advance, before you enter the market. Calculation of the initial position: when the stop is triggered, losses should not be more than 2-3% of the deposit.

IMHO: 75% equity drawdown means that trader needs to change his trading tactics or do something else besides trading.

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

No: For me it's just an impossible situation. There is a stop and it is known in advance. Calculation of the initial position: when the position is triggered, losses should not be more than 2-3% of the depo.

IMHO: 75% depo drawdown means that the trader needs to change either his trading tactics or do something else other than trading.

Good luck.

I agree!

But it's not your account you were asked (hiring for money) never mind - open positions 75% drawdown, lock out?

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

No: for me this is just an impossible situation. There is a stop and it is known in advance. Calculation of the initial position: when a position is triggered, losses should not exceed 2-3% of the deposit.

IMHO: 75% depo drawdown means that the trader needs to either change his trading tactics or do something else other than trading.

Good luck.

Vlad, do you have a trading plan when you trade?

Tantrik:

I agree!

But it's not your account you were asked (hiring for money) never mind - open positions 75% drawdown, lock out?

Good luck.

From investors to disguise themselves? That way when you rollover, your orders will be reopened and investors will see everything on the balance sheet.

PapaYozh:

To disguise yourself from investors? So at rollover your orders will be reopened and investors will see everything on the balance sheet.
Many managers, who are successful in the 20K, list both locks and martins among their TCs.... investors don't mind.... how to get out of the drawdown? (the niroba method with the involvement of d.s. is excluded).
Reason: