Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 42

kharko do you really think that you need a balance to trade and can't do without it? and what is the margin deposit calculated on? can you remind me? without which a deal will not open?

Gans-deGlucker:
kharko do you really think that you need a balance to trade and you can't do without it? and what does the margin deposit count for? remind me again? without which a trade will not open?
Free funds.... Right?

right. and what is the available funds? what does the balance have to do with it? i asked you to calculate the fv of pamm niroba. what did you get? and what is the status of his account?

Gans-deGlucker:
right. and what is free funds? what does balance have to do with it? i asked you to calculate the fv of pamm niroba. what did you get? and what is the status of his account?

Free Funds = Equity - Margin Deposit = Balance + Profit/Loss - Margin Deposit

Give me a link on Pamm Niroba's data. Interested in: current balance, starting balance, maximum loss ... I'll calculate it then. I couldn't find this data... Alas....

kharko:

Here I am again... Ready to continue the education for those who still believe that "Balance is nothing, Equity is everything!"

This nonsense is repeated by many forum regulars, I would say "elders", whenever it comes to overlapping positions or loca....

I'll try to defend the "elders", as I probably count as such. They just don't look into such threads, nor do they look into martingale (not interested for a long time). It's all rose-coloured glasses, an attempt to fool themselves. People do not want to learn from others' mistakes. They think they are smarter than everyone else. Well, let them learn from theirs. It will hurt but they will learn, but a pity some jump out of windows or put a bullet in their foreheads after they are hurt (they learn) (((.

It is written in BIG letters everywhere, martin and lock is Evil. Only those who cut their losses, immediately and without regret, will stay in the market. This is the only way. at least read some smart books, if you do not believe the forum.

Do not waste your time. Good luck. S. Privalov respectfully.

I am not defending lock, it simply does not exist for me. There is a buy strategy and there is a sell strategy - I work according to their instructions. Naturally, there are overlapping positions in the market at some point or all the time. The strategies work independently.

Regards Alexey

niroba is doing well. 0 unprofitable trades. balance increased from 400 to 1000 something. equity drawdown reached -30% today. what is the recovery factor?

Gans-deGlucker:
niroba is doing well. 0 losing trades. balance increased from 400 to 1000 something. equity drawdown today was as high as -30%. what is the recovery factor?

If loss = 1000 * 30% = 300, FS = (700 - 400) / 300 = 1 ... No rise, no fall....

By the way, i have a virtual stoploss on my account, so no losing positions...

Prival:

I'll try to defend the "elders" as I probably count as such. They just don't look into such threads, just like they don't look into martingale (not interested for a long time). It's all rose-coloured glasses, an attempt to fool themselves. People don't want to learn from other people's mistakes. They think they are smarter than everyone else. Well, let them learn from theirs. It will hurt but they will learn, but a pity some jump out of windows or put a bullet in their foreheads after they are hurt (they learn) (((.

It is written in BIG letters everywhere, martin and lock is Evil. The only ones left in the market are those who cut their losses, immediately and without regret. This is the only way. At least read some smart books if you don't believe the forum.

Do not waste your time. Good luck. Sincerely S. Privalov

Half of the PAMM accounts at Alpari are martingale and the corpses are cleaned up in the morning....

No. The loss is -30% of the initial 400.
Reason: