LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 23

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
I'll throw in my 5pts from my demo account as well.)))
The mind appears to me as "hardware" and the mind as "software". I.e. mind is the ability to think, and mind is the work of the mind.
But this is all so... on the level of feeling...))

You have to trust your senses )

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
I'll throw in my 5pts from my demo account as well.)))
The mind appears to me as "hardware" and the mind as "software". I.e. mind is the ability to think, and mind is the work of the mind.
But this is all so... at the level of feelings...)))

And you make an analogy with a computer. A computer does not have a mind. The mind is the operator. The mind is the product of the computer's performance by its memory capacity.
And then came the internet. And computers started communicating not through floppy disks but through wires...... Who would have thought it possible back then.

Svinozavr >>:
Коль пошла такая пьянка, то и я кину свои 5 пп. с демо счета.)))
Ум мне представляется как "железо", а разум - как "софт". Т.е. ум - это способность мыслить, а разум - работа ума.
Но это все так... на уровне ощущений...)))

That's where we get all confused. We need to be more careful with definitions. I suggest another set.

Hardware == brain. Software == algorithms + data structures. Mind == "knowledge base". Mind == algorithms. Intelligence == the ability to bring the "knowledge base" in line with the input data (sensorics) with the help of thinking (algorithms).

Something like this.

TVA_11 >>:
Надо доверять своим ощущениям )

sort of. (+1)

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Nah, well, you've got the concept of mind very twisted.
As I wrote: Mind = Mind* Cos(Angle of Direction of Use of Mind);
This
begs the question: what is the angle itself. What is its definition.
Do you consider me intelligent? Or don't you? Why not?

Tantrik писал(а) >>

So that's the market maker's answer!

You mean the price will go up in response to your buy? That would be the market maker's answer?
I'll probably voice my point of view later. It would be interesting to know the opinion of other forum visitors.

Richie >>:

Не, ну вы сильно исказили понятие разума.

Sometimes you have to "twist" old concepts to bring them into line with reality.

As I've written before: Mind = Mind* Cos(Angle of Direction of Use of Mind);

Your formula is cool, but flawed. It leads to the fixation of the "mind trap" - the inability to go beyond the "knowledge base".

This begs the question: what is the angle itself. What is it defined by.

The question is based on the wrong premise and therefore makes no sense.

Do you consider me intelligent? Or don't you? Why not?

Do you want an honest answer, or do you want to like it?

;)

For FR, I can imagine why, as turnover increases, profitability decreases. But it is already clear to everyone. Liquidity, limited free float, market makers' tasks to hold quotes, institutional players, etc.
I cannot say anything for sure about Forex, but I think the mechanism there is similar. I am taking the interbank level at least, of course. There is no point in discussing brokerage companies.

MetaDriver >>:

Иногда нужно "искажать" старые понятия, дабы привести в соответствие с реальностью.

Why don't we... let's just distort reality, shall we? A hundred grams to warm it up, huh? Not enough? Two hundred, then.

Your formula is cool, but flawed. It leads to a fixation on the "mind trap" - the inability to go beyond the "knowledge base".

Well, in a sense (Gödel again) it does.

The question is built on the wrong premise, therefore pointless.

That's tough and win-win! ))) As an argument...

Do you want an honest answer, or do you want to like it?

;)

"How about a kiss?" )))

MetaDriver писал(а) >>
About going beyond the knowledge base, if you can elaborate. Because I have my own experience which conflicts with the SYSTEM.
Reason: