My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 13

Dr.GM:
well , this question is quit hard , because when you spend many years on forex , you just can't undergo blindly with any thing , i do my own technical and fundamental analysis (specially the fundamental part)

so later , you'll clearly know when to use the signals , and when to ignore it

and that's why i made SMS support with the commercial version to help the beginners

but still the indicator it self is doing well

Exactly what I thought.

I advise everyone to practise extreme caution when trading using this indicator. It is average (if that) on it's own.

Dr.GM:

****Very important : this indicator is very sensitive to 5 min candles -it was built on Alpari MT platform- , which differs alot between different brokers , I ONLY RECOMMAND USING ALPARI MT , but if you want to try to do some tricks by your self , so you should take the responsibility of the results very seriously

- you can trade by your own way in between the fibolines (retractions) for scalping .... you'll love it .... but still this is out of the main system

please , re-read the 1st post for more details

thanks

forexmoments:
Exactly what I thought. I advise everyone to practise extreme caution when trading using this indicator. It is average (if that) on it's own.

1- i provide SMS support for that point world wide

2- starting from Jan/2008 till Feb/2008 i'll keep posting results daily from the chart blindly with out looking to fundamental or technical analysis , and we'll see the results

3-all people who backtested it here using experts or manually , and even the results i showed , all of them without TA or FA

The strategy will be profitable as long as we put take profit nit more than 30 pips, there are some other system like this one, winning solution, etc...

nicesurf:
The strategy will be profitable as long as we put take profit nit more than 30 pips, there are some other system like this one, winning solution, etc...

yea yea ... so interesting and so ironically

in the beginning it was like ABHAFIBO , now like WSS , later will be like Dolly .... what will be next !!!!

is it that easy to come and judge the whole indicator in couple of seconds !!!????

indicator which took me almost a month to write only the code , and strategy took me months to develop it , and even more then a year to get the full image of the strategy and over 5 years in forex and more then that in mathematical studies ....

and you simply come to say .." it will be profitable as long as" ...

i have no comment

sorry

and so it is. Where is this 30 pips based on? Dices? Of course there a different systems, like this. But then all systems have simularities....as far as I can see it, we have a mind here that is thinking on its own, with a so far good approach that bring in good pips. Credit to the maker!

Dr.GM:
yea yea ... so interesting and so ironically

in the beginning it was like ABHAFIBO , now like WSS , later will be like Dolly .... what will be next !!!!

is it that easy to come and judge the whole indicator in couple of seconds !!!????

indicator which took me almost a month to write only the code , and strategy took me months to develop it , and even more then a year to get the full image of the strategy and over 5 years in forex and more then that in mathematical studies ....

and you simply come to say .." it will be profitable as long as" ...

i have no comment

sorry

Take it easy DR....by the way did your calculation will be affected if like today case the market(Alpari) just open at 11am(gmt) just now but the calculation for today was calculated at candle 5am 26th dec whereby at that time market was closed....cause some of the currency pair figure i saw today was outside the Buy point and Sellpoint boundaries like ChfJpy. The gap also very narrow as you can see the TP and SL value was too small.

Dr.GM:
1- i provide SMS support for that point world wide

2- starting from Jan/2008 till Feb/2008 i'll keep posting results daily from the chart blindly with out looking to fundamental or technical analysis , and we'll see the results

3-all people who backtested it here using experts or manually , and even the results i showed , all of them without TA or FA

Ok cool GM. I'm not criticising nor praising your system. Let's just both agree that time will be the true teller....

Good luck.

ruparaw:
Take it easy DR....by the way did your calculation will be affected if like today case the market(Alpari) just open at 11am(gmt) just now but the calculation for today was calculated at candle 5am 26th dec whereby at that time market was closed....cause some of the currency pair figure i saw today was outside the Buy point and Sellpoint boundaries like ChfJpy. The gap also very narrow as you can see the TP and SL value was too small.

it seems so , because the indicator won't be able to call the correct candles as we didn't start normally from 0:00 candle (we started at 12:00 candle) , so it will get lost calling wrong data of candles

just overcome today's data and signals

friday, it will be fine ,

(look at my chart )

roodstaart:
and so it is. Where is this 30 pips based on? Dices? Of course there a different systems, like this. But then all systems have simularities....as far as I can see it, we have a mind here that is thinking on its own, with a so far good approach that bring in good pips. Credit to the maker!

*thumb up*

forexmoments:
Ok cool GM. I'm not criticising nor praising your system. Let's just both agree that time will be the true teller.... Good luck.

i'm not against criticizing

but see this back test

and you can make your own back test

anyway , time will be the key for the upcoming live test from 1/2008 till 2/2008

(look at the second chart -only 1 pair-)

Files:
chfjpy2.gif  21 kb
almaram34.gif  36 kb

+1218 pips

Dr GM

Cool ... +1218 pips

Thanks for developing this indicator. I had understood that the timeframe is not of importance, however you say the ind is very sensitive to the M5 timeframe. Please can you explain?

Thanks

Reason: