EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 722

seolink74:
Is that how you do it on the demo? Or do you have $150 K in real money? Of course, we will go up... Of course, we won't catch your SL...

Demo for now. :)

But I try to take it seriously, win, don't blow it.

Up very early in my opinion, down a couple of hundred pips and then up.

MetaDriver:

But I try to take it seriously, win, don't blow it.

Up very early in my opinion, down a couple of hundred pips and then up.

What is your deposit on the demo account? I feel you have no MM, which can lead to loss on a real account.

seolink74:

1. What is your deposit on your demo account?

2. I feel your lack of MM can cause you to lose money in the real world.

1. ~$112,000 now (equity. balance $107472).

2. Not really. :) Came in at 14% of the depo. Tolerable. I'm going to break-even as soon as the new wave goes down.

MetaDriver:

But I try to take it seriously, to win, not to blow it.

I think it's too early to go up, go down a couple hundred pips more, and then go up.

I'm trying to take it seriously, not to blow it out. There are still a lot of strong resistance lines on the way. Of course, nothing is unbreakable. But breathing underwater is also risky. On D1, while the price is above the MA 26-30 or above the Kijun-sen, it is very risky and unreasonable to sell.

I'm not going up... If the lower point is broken through, the down-trend will change... But if the down-trend reaches its end... I'm not going against the trend right now... Even if the low point is broken and the trend changes, the return will be an opportunity to close with minimal losses.

For example, on H4

1 Kijun-sen is broken through

2 Waiting for the return ...

4 On the rebound we should sell... not before. And there is also Senkou Span B also a good resistance... so about 200 pips down :)

Well done man...

seolink74:

... If the lower point is broken through, the return will be closed with minimal losses... If the lower one reaches the end of the trend, the price is higher than the main one... If the main trend reaches the end of the trend, the market will fall... But if the lower point is broken, the drawback will be closed with minimal losses... If the main trend reaches the end of the trend, the price is higher... If the main trend reaches the end of the trend, the market will fall. If the market is flat and the trend reverses, the pullback will be a good opportunity to close with minimal losses.

The only rule is that there are no rules... :-))) When prices float in the direction you want them to...

Roman.:
The only rule is that there are no rules... :-))) When prices swim in the direction you want...

?Are you in favour of chasing the price and not taking into account the analysis of 15 years of data? I agree that there are no 100% rules... But it's better to stick to the rules which are repeated 80% of the time over a long enough period of time. In this case there may be losses but not drains. For cases of deviations from the rules, there's SL+MM.

For me the rule is: Price under MA - sell zone Price over MA - buy zone. And in most cases it works.

let's try to get some

rem211:

let's try to get some

to 1.4435 TP

rigc:
up to 1.4435 TP
Yes we can play short today

rem211:
Yes, we can play short today
What are your thoughts?
Reason: