LET'S SAY THAT ... - page 21

Richie >>:

Задал этот вопрос одному профессору математики. Он улыбнулся и ответил: разум - величина векторная, ум - скалярная.
Получается, разум - это ум с "углом" его применения :)

+10 )))

Richie:
-
Peter, for example, has a grail. The grail consistently yields 20% profit per month. It allows you to increase your deposit 8.9 times a year. Petr is going to use this grail for 10 years.
It is not difficult to calculate that the deposit of Petr, which was equal to 1000 quid in 10 years will turn into 3 trillions of dollars. This is hypothetical. In reality it is impossible. We do not account for the bankruptcy of DCs.

-
The question is: why is it impossible, what forces will oppose it?

It will be countered by the fact that some bidders with access to the bid stream will be able to obtain additional information and use it to their advantage, thereby reducing the return on the grail. Well, and liquidity is not limitless (this is about $3 trillion).

Is that how it works?

lea, it turns out that if a grail has suddenly arisen, it cannot exist for long. Or am I wrong?

According to Wiki, Intelligence (Greek νοῦς, Latin intellectus) is cognitive and analytical ability.
One could argue with this definition, of course.
-
I'll give you my definition:
Intelligence is the product of the speed of the brain and the size of its memory (by analogy of the brain to a computer).
Of course, this definition does not take into account the brain's "software" :)

Richie >>:

а чем по вашему разум от ума отличается?

in the same way that undressing is different from dressing.

Richie писал(а) >>

lea, it turns out that if a grail has suddenly arisen, it cannot exist for long. Or am I wrong?

As volumes increase, if no action is taken, efficiency is likely to decline.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

is the mind.

Mind = Mind* Cos(Angle of Direction of Use of Mind);
Mind = Brain Speed [THz]* Brain Capacity[TB];

Richie >>:

Разум = Ум* Cos(Угол направления использования ума);
Ум = Быстродействие мозга [ТГц]* Ёмкость мозга[ТБ];

Richie, how much vodka have you consumed?

Richie писал(а) >>

TVA_11, how do you think reason is different from intelligence?

You can look for subtle differences, but essentially nothing.
The word, quite fittingly, is how the word expresses the speaker. There is, after all, a trinity of one essence.

By the way, physics can really be considered an illusion. If there is something in the world that exists but is not explained by physics in any way ).
Reason: