Indicator dump by Dserg - page 13

joo >>:

Верно говоришь, польза какая ни какая от собирательства есть. Только все равно потом возникает чувство зазря потраченного времени. (тут я засомневался, какой смайлик ставить)

And don't put smiley faces in excess :)))))))))))))))

By the way, about "wasted time" - well, yes, and not just time...

Dserg >>:

Да что там раскисать, не в первый раз.
Самое смешное в том, что всё сделал вопреки своему же индикатору.
Не могу вовремя прикрыть лося, и всё тут.
Как будто блок какой-то в голове, ХЗ :-(

Woah, woah, woah... you're telling the truth... You just need nerves of iron to fix a loser. That's why they say everywhere - that trader's psychology is almost the main component of success. TS is secondary. You have to know how to fix the loss. And not to sit on it. And at the end of the day to close, but with a much larger one.
The trader has to clearly follow the trading system, even if at some point it seems to be losing.
That's why I work only with robots. I don't have the nerve to fix a loser... just like you. And the robot doesn't give a damn.
By the way. The result so far has been positive. But I've been a bit stupid myself... I fixed something in my Expert Advisor and recompiled it without disconnecting it from the terminal. Of course, they reinitialized and opened/lost positions where they should not be :))))
That is why the overall result is lost for now... But in general this is a very good time for this TS - the market is clearly trendy. The signals are working out fine.

lexandros >>:

какой смысл во всем этом? фанатизм собирания индюков/экспертов??? нахрена??? может мне кто нибудь объяснить... у меня своих то уже девать не куда...
Если есть какая то идея - то написить индюка/эксперта всегда лучше самому... чтобы по крайней мере знать что и как... или если брать индюка/эксперта то знать откуда и от кого и для чего
Какой смысл в этой 2000-ной свалке кодов?
Цель жизни - чужие коды ковырять? или все же хоть что нибудь заработать на рынке

The topic is called what? Junkyard....? Here I am dumped :))))))))))))

drknn писал(а) >>

The topic is called what? Junkyard....? Here I am dumped :))))))))))))

It's ok, discarded and ok. The turkeys are for the idea, not for dumb use.

ForexTools писал(а) >>
There was only one remark about the overrating but it was omitted in a friendly manner :(
But the point is important. The data source is the indicator
double ma_s = iCustom(NULL,0, "supertrend",0,i);

Let's look through its code and see

for(i = limit; i >= 0; i--) {
cciTrendNow = iCCI(NULL, 0, 50, PRICE_TYPICAL, i);
cciTrendPrevious = iCCI(NULL, 0, 50, PRICE_TYPICAL, i+1);

read docs:
PRICE_TYPICAL 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3

on the zero bar, the indicator uses the closing price of the zero bar - a typical "future peek". this is why it overrips. hence - great results on the history and a complete loss on the real. on the history, the indicator will draw you everything as if the closing price was already known to it at the bar opening. but on the real .... you get a buy signal at the very beginning of the candle. open.... after a while the candle will be re-drawn and at the end of it the previously set signal will be gone. what do you get? no signal on the history, and the real one is ticking losing order :))))
do you need it?! ;)

Let's look into supertrend again and see

for (counter = i; counter >= i-9; counter--) { 
         AvgRange = AvgRange + MathAbs(High[counter]-Low[counter]);
      }
With i=3 as usual, this is also an attempt to peek. And at the first pass of all the bars, this is the same peek.
Then (on updates) only an attempt is made.
Anyway, the logic of this cycle is not obvious.

As a confirmation - logs:
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 2.10.2008 23:15 его counter = 2 его Хай = 1.3821
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 2.10.2008 23:30 его counter = 1 его Хай = 1.3819
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 2.10.2008 23:45 его counter = 0 его Хай = 1.382
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 1.1.1970 0:0 его counter = -1 его Хай = 0
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 1.1.1970 0:0 его counter = -2 его Хай = 0
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 1.1.1970 0:0 его counter = -3 его Хай = 0
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 1.1.1970 0:0 его counter = -4 его Хай = 0
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 1.1.1970 0:0 его counter = -5 его Хай = 0
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 1.1.1970 0:0 его counter = -6 его Хай = 0
17:34:15 supertrend EURUSD,M15:  Расчетный бар =Time 1.1.1970 0:0 его counter = -7 его Хай = 0
So, be careful colleagues.

lasso >>:

Заглядываем ещё раз в supertrend и видим

При обычном значении i=3, это то же попытка подглядывания. И при первом проходе индюка по всем барам подглядывание и происходит.
Далее (при обновлениях) только попытка.
Во всяком случае, логика данного цикла не очевидна.

В качестве подтверждения - логи:
Так что, аккуратнее коллеги.

You are correct. However, almost any source will work for my indicator: price itself, or a wristwatch, or a super-trend. It has practically no effect on the results, I'm convinced.

drknn >>:
1200 с лишним индикаторов в 1 архиве.

Respect. I dreamed of building such a collection myself, but didn't have the strength, as I don't really need it either.

I trust my own code more. But before coding it's always a good idea to see if and how it was implemented by your

by your predecessors. You may find something useful (for example, optimization of calculation speed), and also as a checklist to avoid errors.

example in order to avoid mistakes.

Dserg писал(а) >>

You're right. However, almost any source will do for using my indicator: price itself, a wrist or a super-trend. It practically does not influence on results, I'm convinced.

I am not writing it correctly.

This cycle runs idly at all. Calculated by

Range = AvgRange/10; 
Which is further not used at all.
Now I've looked, and the codebase is full of these supertrends. All different!!!
I've been swearing at Jason Robinson for two days. And it turns out our guys have already done some work here..... ))
Sergiy, may I wait for speed-optimized version of Dserg_MA_Rev_v4.3_open.mq4 ? Or may I just develop it myself?

lasso >>:

Не совсем правильно я пишу.

Этот цикл вообще работает в холостую. Вычисляется

Которое далее вообще не используется.
.......... ...
Ща глянул, а в кодебазе этих супертрендов - тьма тьмущая. И все разные!!!
А я грешным делом Джейсона Робинсона второй день матерю. А получается тут уже наши ребята поработали..... ))
.......... ...
Сергей, можно ждать оптимизированной по скорости версии Dserg_MA_Rev_v4.3_open.mq4 ? Или самому ковырять?

Hi all, I am not going to refine the indicator.
It's much more effective to make a trawl on the same principle: rollback by a certain % - move a stop. With an ATR filter, of course.
Draft version:
   //Тралим
   double level;
   for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) {
      OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
      if (OrderMagicNumber() != MagicNumber) continue;
      if ( OrderSymbol()==Symbol() ) {  
        if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) {
          level=Bid*(1-coeff)+coeff*OrderOpenPrice();   
          if (level>OrderStopLoss()+c0*Point && level>OrderOpenPrice()+c0*Point) {
            OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),NormalizeDouble(level,Digits),OrderTakeProfit(),0);
          }
        }
        if (OrderType() == OP_SELL) {
          level=Ask*(1-coeff)+coeff*OrderOpenPrice();   
          if (c0*Point+level<OrderStopLoss() && c0*Point+level<OrderOpenPrice()) {
            OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),NormalizeDouble(level,Digits),OrderTakeProfit(),0);
          }
        }
      }
   } 

The simplest entry on the swing arm gives something like:

Not a grail, but promising.

I can't seem to attach it to the graph...is it something I'm doing wrong?
Reason: