Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 19

probeGal >>:

вот для этого и есть риск менеджмент, называйте так лучше, а то слово манимеджмент смысловую нагрузку размывает в этих действиях и вылазят непонятные проценты

I totally agree with you, that's why from today I decided to increase the amount on that test account to 4000 roubles, even though it's a test account.

Hedin >>:

На ПАММе тестировались другие ТС.

I think the same can be seen there with a total lot of 60% (or more) of the deposit

Hedin писал(а) >>
Why exaggerate?
There are days that are neutral for TC and, imagine, even unfavourable ones.

There is no exaggeration - you have not reported unfavourable days, you just showed one. It was logical to assume that it was average in terms of profitability.
If you provide me the login to the account, on which you have tested your super-TS, may be someone who would like to subplan the account if the results are impressive.
Or accounts with 1000 RUR deposit are even more secret than the TS?

Hedin >>:

Полностью с Вами согласен, поэтому с сегодняшнего дня решил сумму на том тестовом счете увеличить до 4000 руб, хоть он и тестовый.

You know what to do. I don't know what you're basing it on.

goldtrader >>:

Утрирования нет - Вы же не сообщали о неблагоприятных днях а выставили напоказ один. Логично было предположить что он средний по доходности.
Дайте логин с счёту, на котором обкатываются Ваши супер-ТСы, может и появятся желающие забисплатана покодить если результаты впечатлят.
Или счета с 1000 руб депозитом ещё секретнее чем ТСы?

Exaggerating again, never in this thread did I write about having Mega or Super TCs, I just wrote "potentially profitable".
Sorry, but so far my plan is not to show stats or give out investor passwords.

And the results of the day above are just an example, nothing more.
And yesterday was not an average day, but close to the maximum possible profitability of this TS.

sanyooooook >>:

думаю там тоже самое можно наблюдать общий лот 60%(и больше) от депозита

I already explained above that the minimum lot was 0.01, the leverage was 1:100, and the deposit was too small for such a lot, which is why the load was so high.

Well today is an average day for TC,
but since the depo changed 4 times today from 1,000 to 4,000 rubles
and tomorrow's the weekend, and for a small depo the gap can be scary.
I had to close orders almost to breakeven.

profit +0,4% (all orders are closed)
maximum orders are 0.01-0.02 lots
maximal relative drawdown for the day = -2.8%

P.S. this is not an advertisement, but just an example of an average day on Fri ;)

I managed to find an EA that allows me to test my idea in the strategy tester, and this is what I got.

Initial deposit: $100

final result: $9 402.50

interval: from 01.01.2008 to 11.06.2010

Maximum drawdown: -$820.44 = -16.06%

lots unchanged for the whole interval, i.e. if we increased them at least once every 3-6 months, the results in the tester would be even higher.

That is why I think the Expert Advisor will be obviously profitable even if it has a correct MM.

Will there be a programmer who agrees to finalize this EA for free?

I.e., to finalize my EA for working on a real account or write my own EA suitable for working in the real account based on my idea.

Full testing, and in the end of adjustment - the best results and optimization parameters for those who agree to cooperate guarantee.

P.S. to communicate on the work on the EA it is desirable to have ICQ.

I forgot to clarify that this trading strategy is based on martin with stops.

Hedin:
I forgot to mention that this trading strategy is based on martin with stops.

You can see from the screenshot what the idea behind the EA is

And you can even determine what kind of refinements you want to make to it.

Reason: