What is everyone looking for? - page 36

SProgrammer:

... The banal forum activists. You know, the ones who are "hired" to keep things active.

Never would have believed such a phenomenon existed if I hadn't once turned down such an offer. I thought it was a bummer.

SProgrammer: And you personally IMHO would be better off on Skype with Trollolo.
Freud is Trololo's phoenix.

Mathemat:
Freud is the phoenix of Trololo.

Mat, so... why do you think I advised them to communicate? :)

It's obvious.

Did it ever occur to you? It's because you weren't hiding anything.

programmer, you can talk to tree, he already got me a job at the bank, he says i'm you)))))))))) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/108103/page32

Freud:

Did it ever occur to you that you could see it because you weren't hiding anything.

And the rest of us, except for you, can see... do you know how many parameters and what techniques there are to detect clones? :)

Better not compete with the professionals. :)

SProgrammer:

And the rest of us, apart from you, can see... do you know how many parameters and what techniques there are to identify clones in general? :)

Better not compete with the professionals. :)

It's not like I was hiding anything, ask the local detectives, they make up stories and then do their job. I'm interested in other things here, not in playing detectives who know how to ask the right questions but don't want to discuss anything.

Freud:

i kinda never hid it, go to the local detectives, they make stuff up and then do their job. i'm interested in other things, not in playing detectives who can properly ask questions but do not want to discuss anything. all the same as in the army of criminals.......

Well, I don't understand :) I am using my own tester now look at these "results", sitting the resulting "space" of the examination, that is, in fact I do scientific research, what have you done? :)

Freud, stop posting the same picture already. This is spam.

SProgrammer: Дык, я вот не понимаю :) Я вот у себя использую свой собственный тестер смотрю сейчас вот на такие "результаты", сижу полученное "пространство" разглядываю, то есть по сути занимаюсь научными исследованиями, Вы то что сделали ? :)

"What kind of people without security !!!!" (c)

You can download thousands of pictures like this on forex forums. But what is the use of them? )))

I can offer you better pictures ))))

LeoV:

"What people without security !!!!" (c)

You can download thousands of pictures like this on forex forums. But what is the use of them? )))

Like what? It's comforting to look at...
Reason: