What is everyone looking for? - page 14

AlexEro >>:

А о чём?

About proving something to someone. (Let's not point the finger at who.))

Two poplars got together, okay, one was dumb and old, but the other was young and clever. And they found each other. :)

And I'm sorry about this "Alex Zhmerinsky", with his security crap, but Sinosaurus, you're not dumb. :) What's all this Neumann bullshit got to do with it? :))

As for the light bulbs - well, that's a load of crap, :) just do the math, academics:) If you can't, just ask somebody else.

Now, as for the reliability and other nonsense that has no relation to the subject, then I just have to say that alas.... Everybody here knows it's bad to be stupid and poor Alex Zhmerinsky, what can you do... And envy is a sin. :))

If you have something to say with numbers, you're welcome. It's not a competition for chatterboxes, it's about mathematics, trading and programming. :))

AlexEro писал(а) >>

What about?

And personally, I am not entirely clear about "it": in those rare moments when SProgrammera has a delay in the delivery of medication (which he is also obviously drinking brandy) - in those moments he is enlightened and begins to ask almost correct questions. But whether from the residual effects of medication, or from a strong noise interference called "arrogance" - he almost always comes to the WRONG conclusions, i.e. the exact opposite of the right direction.

For example, in this thread, he criticises (by the way, you have to have 2+ higher education to understand exactly what he's talking about.) AROUND the indicators. Great, averaging is a BAD thing altogether. We can break down in detail why it's bad and what's available as an alternative.

But.... the problem is that I personally am not at all inspired by such problem statements.

So much bile, and jealousy, it's amazing. :)
And it's all because of the shitty life the country has had, half the people walk around with gloomy faces hating the whole world.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

There was a thread about this as well. A fake problem statement.

The problem is that these light bulbs-signals will be dependent. And even if you put a million of them, not 100, reliability of complex prediction for a given correlation of bulb signals will be limited and will not be as close to 1.

You mean the task itself? In the form of a task? I've come up with an abstract puzzle problem from reality. Of course all these "light bulb indicators" will correlate in reality. And by and large I would even put the question in another way - we have a two-dimensional graph, and a random periodic signal - the function has how many "characteristics", well roughly - the first derivative and that's all. Well, a periodic signal has how many characteristics - well, a spectrum. That is in fact there are not so many primary indicators that do not correlate with each other. :) How many real ones? Well, what the fuck they are if none of them adds any information? :)

SProgrammer >>:

Если у вас есть что сказать, с цифрами то велком. Нет ну так тут не конкурс болтунов затейников, тут о математике трейдинге и программировании. :))

Are you offended?

Is that for Von Neumann? Don't be.

Fuck Von Neumann.

Go ahead.

Well let's have a look - I did some drawing yesterday and made an expert - Report is in the attachment. I really don't know how it will fit - -

SuperSmart
(Build 218)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Minute (M1) 2008.11.06 00:00 - 2008.12.19 21:58 (2008.11.06 - 1970.01.01)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Bars in history 45673 Modelled ticks 581263 Modeling quality 25.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 10000.00
Net profit 26405.25 Total profit 26416.25 Total loss -11.00
Profitability 2401.48 Expected payoff 65.04
Absolute drawdown 3.00 Maximum drawdown 157.00 (0.45%) Relative drawdown 0.52% (65.00)
Total trades 406 Short positions (% win) 203 (99.51%) Long positions (% win) 203 (99.51%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 404 (99.51%) Loss trades (% of all) 2 (0.49%)
Largest profitable trade 436.00 losing transaction -7.00
Average profitable deal 65.39 losing trade -5.50
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 362 (23687.10) Continuous losses (loss) 1 (-7.00)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 23687.10 (362) Continuous loss (number of losses) -7.00 (1)
Average continuous winnings 135 Continuous loss 1

Files:

AlexEro писал(а) >>

>> Are you offended?

Я ? You're just like that. I'm not offended - I got angry.

SProgrammer >>:

Я ? Да ты в своем репертуаре. Я не обиделся - я злой. Стал.

What, the meds aren't coming in again? Well, they say relenium helps.

Well, to calm you down and be kind, I'll tell you this - I agree with you (and with some other colleagues on this forum) in the part of redrawing.

I personally don't understand why almost everyone here thinks that if an indicator is overdrawn, then it is "bad". On the contrary, that is when it is "good". The market environment is constantly changing, mechanical simple models don't work, and therefore REALLY overrising means that the indicator is adapting to changes in the market.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

What, the meds aren't coming in again? Well, they say relenium helps.

Well, to calm you down and be kind, I'll tell you this - I agree with you (and with some other colleagues on this forum) in the part of redrawing.

I personally don't understand why almost everyone here thinks that if an indicator is overdrawn, then it is "bad". On the contrary, that is when it is "good". The market environment is constantly changing, mechanical simple models do not work, and therefore REAL re-rising means that the indicator is adapting to the changes in the market.

Dear - I've already said it all for you, you bore me with all your maxims about redrawing and other nonsense. Your opinion has already been voiced, thank you - everyone has read it. I think you've got the right impression. I have nothing to say to you - just calm down and don't worry - everything's fine.

SProgrammer >>:

Уважаемый..., спасибо...

Please.

Both from myself and von Neumann....

...well, if that's the case, then also from Eric Nyman (I don't know him, but I know a couple of people from his circle).

Reason: