My next "masterpiece" - page 7

artikul >>:
"Серьезное лицо еще не признак ума, господа... Все самые большие глупости на земле совершаются именно с этим выражением лица... Улыбайтесь, господа, улыбайтесь!"

Барон Мюнхгаузен.

:о)

Urain wrote(a) >>

In general, colleague, you have been too hasty with your conclusions. Dependence exists and is very strong, I dare say even ironic. ))) Pay attention to this picture. At the bottom there is a common (blue) lunar cycle indicator. Above (white) is the same indicator, only bound to the High and Low levels for the current price. The price, as it should be, is marked green. If the price is above the indicator, the moon is rising, if it is below, it is falling. Now watch, if the price crosses the indicator on a new moon (level 29 or 0) from below, then it is sure to come back on a new moon in the future (usually the next one). The same thing holds true for full moons. But the most interesting thing is that between full moons (level 14.5) the price reaches its maximum, and between full moons it reaches its minimum on a new moon. )))

and again the bucks/francs (the moon pair):)

artikul писал(а) >>
Urain wrote(a) >>

In general, colleague, you have been too hasty with your conclusions. Dependence exists and is very strong, I dare say even iron dependence. ))) Pay attention to this picture. At the bottom is the usual (blue) lunar cycle indicator. Above (white) is the same indicator, only bound to the High and Low levels for the current price. The price, as it should be, is marked green. If the price is above the indicator, the moon is rising, if it is below, it is falling. Now watch, if the price crosses the indicator on a new moon (level 29 or 0) from below, then it is sure to come back on a new moon in the future (usually the next one). The same thing holds true for full moons. But the most interesting thing is that between full moons (level 14.5) the price reaches its maximum, and between full moons it reaches its minimum on a new moon. )))

Yes interesting ... I hope you have already solved the variant with these indicators
The probability of winning your Expert Advisor will go up because the drawdown is terrible 76%.
The profitability will probably be more than 1.3

If you do not want to do MTS, maybe you should post the indicators to look for patterns on other non-Starbucks pairs :)

baltik >>:

Вероятность выигрыша у Ващего советника поднимется а то просадка страшная 76%

The wild drawdown was because I was showing off. Firstly, I traded 3 lots with the depo of 10 000, which is very risky. But secondly, it turned out that the same Bruce's calendar of happy and unhappy days, according to which positions were inverted, almost perfectly matched the movement of USDCHF in 2009. ))) On other pairs the downfall was almost instantaneous. In general, I consider this pair the most suitable for currency speculation, especially for trading. It is my favorite currency pair. )))

The indices are enclosed.
Files:

artikul >>:. Но во-вторых, оказалось что тот самый Брюсов календарь счастливых и несчастливых дней, в соответствии с которыми инвертировались позиции, чуть ли ни идеально соответствовал движению USDCHF за 2009 год. ))) На других парах слив происходил почти мгновенно.

That's how I figured it out.

Like, given: (1) an arbitrary, pardon, esoteric table of trades (2) a table in MarketWatch; Find: A currency pair on which trades from the first table lead to a total profit.

Solution: The problem is solved with 50% probability on any random pair from the list of pairs at hand. The only thing left is to choose the most beautiful chart...

:)

There's a reason it's this blacksmith's calendar and this pairing. It's not without the Masonic francs. The quid has a Masonic symbol on the banknote, and the franc is the franc. ))))))))))))

Svinozavr >>:
Не просто так это - календарь этого чернокнижника и эта пара. Без франко-масонов не обошлось. У бакса - масонский символ на банкноте, а франк - он и есть - франк. ))))))))))))

Shhhh.... don't take the revered MarketMakers in vain... let's blame it on probability theory... that's what they're blaming on these days...

;)

artikul писал(а) >>
The wild drawdown was due to the fact that I was showing off. Firstly, I traded 3 lots with 10 000 depo, which is very risky. But secondly, it turned out that the same Bruce's calendar of happy and unhappy days, according to which positions were inverted, almost perfectly matched the movement of USDCHF in 2009. ))) On other pairs the downfall was almost instantaneous. In general, I consider this pair the most suitable for currency speculation, especially for trading. It is my favorite currency pair. )))

The indices are enclosed.

So you need a Brusov calendar to the end of the 21st century and the grail is ready :)
And most importantly, the moon should not be mixed up in trading.

or you'll end up in the bible.
Each verse is a day - 1 vowel buy - consonant sell, or vice versa.

On the number of chapters or how to read the Bible in a year
http://www.biblestudent.ru/bible-reading/four-chapters-a-day-possible

baltik >>:
И самое важное не надо приплетать луну в трейдинг
Well, I was just curious. Because all these indicators, strategies and stuff are so unromantic. )))
Reason: