My next "masterpiece" - page 13

I unpacked the archive with the moon from the beginning of the branch, Kaspersky quarantined it, quarantined the terminal. It took me 10 minutes to get the system back on track. Obviously, I'm the only one with a smart antivirus. However.

kraizislot >>:

А шо теперь то остаёться.. ну распаковал я архив с луной из начала ветки, касперский её в карантин, терминал в карантин. минут 10 систему возвращал на круги своя. Понятно что антивирь у меня одного такой умный. Однако.

But the moon is in favour )))

Indicators, strategies, analytics from the guru ... ))) All this is nothing compared to astronomy )))) Feel the power of the waning moon ))) You'll end up turning into a bear no matter what :)) ))) Although mathematics and neural networks, martins and loki are more fascinating )))). After all, you want to know why? ))) )) A counter question - Why do I need to know? )))

what's all the fuss and no fight... What's the catch7 Is it that the white curve, on the chart, crosses the price line in sync with the crossing of the green curve, in the sub-window, of the 14.5 level? So... which way to open positions? That's the question.

sever29 >>:

что за шум, а драки нет... В чем прикол7 В том, что что беленькая кривая, на графике, пересекает линию цены синхронно с пересечением зелененькой кривой, в подокне, уровня 14.5? Ну и что... в какую сторону открывать позы? вот в чем вопрос.

It's even better than I thought )))) I'm in the minority )))

artikul wrote (a) >>
I won't explain in detail, but it is achieved by aligning the volume of pending orders, each time they are triggered. I have implemented it practically and it gives good results. But it is crazy to trade more than 24 hours with such a system. ))) The point of price non-return will appear without fail and the deposits will start plummeting. Even if the lot size corresponds to MM canons in relation to the deposit. So if I'm in the red, I'm in the red. It's the market's problem, not my problem that it didn't fall into my trap and lock in a profit. The elements, nature - you can call it whatever you want. I close everything an hour before trading ends and wait for good volatility from next day. )))

From Avalanche branch. Collecting different variants and types of non-syndicator trading. What kind of method?

sever29 >>:

Из ветки "Лавина". Коллекционирую различные варианты и виды безиндикаторной торговли. Что за метода?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122272/page15

A netbook for stockbrokers and prediction buffs has been announced

http://www.3dnews.ru/news/anonsirovan_netbuk_dlya_birzhevih_igrokov_i_lubitelei_prognozov/

Svinozavr >>:

Анонсирован нетбук для биржевых игроков и любителей прогнозов

http://www.3dnews.ru/news/anonsirovan_netbuk_dlya_birzhevih_igrokov_i_lubitelei_prognozov/

They were the ones who came up with it late.

After 6pm There will be an mt5 update available with a tester

The weather forecast is the same FOREX, however.
Reason: