Mischek писал(а) >>

Can I go for him.
All TCs are divided into two kinds
the first kind of work indefinitely - earns
the second kind of work indefinitely -equity hangs around zero
all this without taking into account all kinds of commissions
if there are commissions the second kind slowly drains
so called plum TS is a kind of the second kind of TS
In the basis of the first kind of TS there is always at least one market pattern
The veteran spits on the search of market patterns and tries to build a TS based on the teriver
but the teriver is only a tool, a ruler to measure something in TS and possibly draw some conclusions.
the terver says that today the probability of the high low of the euro in 400 points is 12 percent (from the ceiling)
If there is a benefit to any particular TS, then it can be taken into account in it
But the teriver cannot be the basis for TS, the ruler cannot be the basis, it is nonsense and getting of such TS into the second group is automatic

It is good if there is a pattern, but we should also know the time of its occurrence

goldtrader >>:

Тем не менее что-то Вас манит именно сюда и не отпускает.

and you ...........

dentraf >>:

Так как вы автор ветки и системы давайте хоть вы по существу!
есть ли алгоритм нахождения максимального разброса в корзине? и если он есть то из какой он оперы?

Bingo!
It is the coefficient, the ratio of the (attained) cycle time of the basket, to the deviation of the total basket balance from (0)
There is a stable pattern in this plane, - the passing of the zero mark. And if you can calculate the deflection angle (axis), all is well.

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Bingo!
It is the coefficient, the ratio of the (attained) cycle time of the basket, to the deviation of the total basket balance from (0)
There is a stable pattern in this plane, - the passing of the zero mark. And if you can calculate the angle of deflection (axis) everything is OK.

The deviation of the total variation is, as I understand it, the threshold value for the first cycle? and the coefficient is constant, do you see what I mean? or do I understand you wrong?

basket time... you'd better tell me which mushrooms have been in this basket? :)

By the way, don't blame me for the banter, the banter in this thread starts with the title :)

dentraf >>:

Отклонение суммарного разброса это как я понимаю пороговое значение для первого цикла? ДА! (задаваемое по правилам ММ отклонение пример (+/- 500) а коэффициент как я понял постоянен, НЕТ! (да как он может быть постоянным, если это искомое значение... это производная, от времени цикла к балансу распределения ордеров в данной корзине, пример (+ 3/-7) понимаете к чему я клоню? или я неправильно вас понял?

how do I know that the first cycle is over and it is time to open orders for the second cycle?

Turka >>:
Кстати не надо меня в стебаниях упрекать, в этой ветке стёб начинается ещё с названия :)

Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern...?

An event that occurs in a chaotic sequence, but has periodic recurrences, can be defined (sigmented) using the probabilistic approach (that's the one I preferred, instead of guessing future price movements using ta, foundations, networks and who knows what else).

The occurrence of sought-after combinations in a closed cycle can be calculated using the method of cycle segmentation (the cycle time I'm always talking about).

And the probability of occurrence of sought combinations (deviations) becomes a pattern!!!

........... what's wrong with the branch name?

Turka >>:
как определить что первый цикл закончен и наступило время открытия ордеров второго цикла?

Target balance deviation reached (+/- 500)

Reason: