Avalanche - page 433

sever30:

which side do they know from?

from the front ;)

have you had google shut down for non-payment? :o), here's a present from me, I'm still paying ))))))))

http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&newwindow=1&q=Lady_X&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

sever30:
the link along with the PAMM has disappeared

And by the way this is VERY wrong.

I even wanted to write a bot for the daily archiving of the PAMM accounts section for further analysis.

Maybe someone has an archive or work in progress?

Have anyone ever tried narrowing the channel to 5 points and limiting loss by 4 orders - you can't do it manually. But if you attach this code to Avalanche 7, the EA should work from 10-22 hours and then turn off.

leoneysk:

You guys are all talking about the channel width. Has anybody ever tried to narrow the channel to 5 points and limit the loss by 4 orders?

You have to understand that nobody will tell you anything good here. I will try to suggest the following version about this issue.

The strategy based on the principle of avalanche, in spite of all that has been said, earns quite stably. On this, many have written. All who earn by this method, and they are not a few, will not reveal their work. And if you are seriously interested in some options, try it out on your own, but the results can be posted for public review here. All will be able to get acquainted.

Please remember that this forum is a forum of skeptics and any strategy or method always meets with great resistance.

leoneysk:

Have anyone ever tried narrowing the channel to 5 points and limiting loss by 4 orders - you can't do it manually. But if you attach this code to Avalanche 7, the EA should work from 10-22 hours and then turn off.

You don't need channels at all. Otherwise, you will surely encounter a flat, the range of which is slightly wider than the width of your channel and this flat will most probably gut your deposit. I recommend you to open each new order using technical analysis. I have (I wrote many times in this thread) used 3 orders in my loop. The fourth closes a cumulative position on a lock when there is a deep drawdown.

khorosh:
Channels are not needed at all. Do not bind orders of one cycle to two levels - otherwise you will surely run into a flat, the range of which is slightly larger than the width of your channel, and this flat will most likely gut your deposit. I recommend you to open each new order using technical analysis. I have (I wrote many times in this thread) used 3 orders in my loop. The fourth closes a cumulative position on a lock when there is a deep drawdown.
Are you working on a real account?

zhuki:

You must realise that no one here can tell you anything good. I will try to put forward the following version on this subject.

The strategy on the principle of an avalanche, in spite of all that has been said, earns and is quite stable. On this, many have written. All who earn by this method, and they are not a few, will not reveal their work. And if you are seriously interested in some options, try it out on your own, but the results can be posted for public review here. All will be able to get acquainted.

Please remember that this forum is a forum of skeptics and any strategy or method always meets with great resistance.

I have posted mine, and not only mine (algorithms, developments and work reports) here in the archive, everything is described as it is, from and to + "pictures" the first post on the page - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page431.

khorosh:
Channels are not needed at all. Do not bind orders of one cycle to two levels - otherwise you will surely run into a flat, the range of which is slightly larger than the width of your channel, and this flat will most likely gut your deposit. I recommend you to open each new order using technical analysis. I have (I wrote many times in this thread) used 3 orders in my loop. The fourth closes a cumulative position on a lock when there is a deep drawdown.

The thing is that a deep drawdown in principle can not be if I have a 4 orders equal to 0.08 he only 5 points in minus, plus he locked orders 0.04maximum losses of $ 2 plus spread!!! with a series of wins it lehkih pays off, besides the price volatility in the channel 5 points negligibly small even at night time!If we take into account the fact that this system I run on several currencies at once the results are davolno quite good and drawdown in the depo is almost absent and can start with 100 quid almost every week depo doubling that's just who can tell where you can fine-tune this adviser?

leoneysk:

the fact that deep drawdown in principle can not be if I have a 4 order is 0.08 points in minus only 5 points plus he locked order 0.04maximum losses 2 $ plus spread!!! with a series of wins it with lehki pay off Yes to the same price volatility in the channel 5 points negligibly small even at night time!The only thing I can suggest is where to fine-tune this adviser.
Delete duplicate post. This thread is already swollen. I do not consider the drawdown in absolute values, but in relative ones. It all depends on initial deposit, initial lot and build factor. If you do not have deep drawdown, then as they say, the flag in your hands. And why refine such an Expert Advisor?

khorosh:
Delete the duplicate post. The thread is already swollen. I don't look at the drawdown in absolute values, but in relative values. It all depends on the initial deposit, the initial lot and the build rate. If you do not have deep drawdown, then as they say, the flag in your hands. And why refine such an Expert Advisor?

I'm not satisfied with the performance time and some other nuances.
Reason: