PapaYozh >>:
На реале?

And for what period, by the way?

Day, month, year?

lasso >>:

Чувствую, словечко Вам приглянулось. )

Частите в его применении.

ОК. Развернем дискуссию.

Приведите хотя бы пять аргументов в подтверждение того, что Вы сам к ним не относитесь!

Или опять вопрос неудобный???? ))))

Until there was a biased attack on me, all my posts were purely technical and informational in nature. Flooding on my part began to appear only in response to some forum users' sarcasm. Because I don't intend to tolerate it, and, as they say, to rub it in. And this position is paying off. Some of these demoniacs have already left this thread and have not appeared for a long time, because they understood that having a glass house you cannot throw stones.

khorosh писал(а) >>

Flooding on my part has onlycome up in response to some of the forum's snappishness.

Whoever gets you pregnant, gets you pregnant.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Because I'm not going to reveal my Expert Advisor's algorithm to you in full and I'm not going to develop its variants specifically for you to conduct experiments with your program.

I've already told you that I'm not going to reveal my algorithm to you in full. I DON'T NEED TO,

Can you give me an example of what I asked you for?

khorosh, - STOP fretting!!!

All I want is for there to be no one left on this forum (programming forum) who takes the liberty of making wild, unsubstantiated claims.

I'LL BE VERY GLAD IF ALL PURGAMATES WOULD SWITCH TO TALKING TO EACH OTHER, IN PRIVATE.

lasso >>:

Я уже Вам писал, что в чужих и к тому же очень сомнительных алгоритмах - НЕ НУЖДАЮСЬ,

Приведите пример, что я у Вас что-то просил???

khorosh, - ХОРОШ гнать!!!

Я хочу лишь того, что бы на этом форуме (программерском форуме) не осталось ни одного человека, позволяющего себе делать громкие, необоснованные ничем заявления.

БУДУ ОЧЕНЬ РАД, ЕСЛИ ВСЕ ПУРГОМЁТЫ ПЕРЕЙДУТ НА ОБЩЕНИЕ МЕЖДУ СОБОЙ, В ЛИЧКУ.

If the posts haven't been deleted, I could find it, but I don't see the need to do so, as my memory hasn't failed me yet.

khorosh >>:
Если не удалили посты, то мог бы найти, но не вижу необходимости это делать, поскольку память меня пока не подводила.

they will.

They can put anything down, so don't...

khorosh писал(а) >>

Until there was a biased attack on me, all my posts were purely technical and informational in nature. Flooding on my part began to appear only in response to some forum users' sarcasm. Because I don't intend to tolerate it, and, as they say, to rub it in. And this position is paying off. Some of these demoniacs have already left this thread and have not appeared for a long time, because they realized that having a glass house you cannot throw stones.

Maybe I'm wrong...

But, beautiful pictures from the tester and assurances of doubling your deposit on imaginary real? That's what?

This is not flood. I agree.

Flood is when a person reads it and immediately forgets it.

You - imbedding in people a false, unsubstantiated ideology, a strategy.

You draw prospects and lure them into a Pit.

For some, a pit of debt. I know examples of people - who killed themselves, on that basis.

DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE.

If you're doing well, then lie quietly with your laptop on a canary and chop dough.

WHY ARE YOU PROPAGANDIZING TS WHILE SURROUNDING IT WITH ALL SORTS OF RIDDLES????

WHY???

Just answer and no more need to say anything else.

That's it. I'm going home. My wife is waiting. )))

neama писал(а) >>

they will.

They can bring any topic down, so don't...

The admins can confirm - I don't delete anything. Yeah, and I don't see the need for it....

So please, please find.........

khorosh писал(а) >>
If you haven't deleted the posts, I could find it, but I don't see the need to do so as my memory hasn't failed me so far.

>> What is this? What is this?

The height of the insanity complex?

You're getting tiresome, mate.

Or is this a tactic? Then I'll bear with you..... )))

lasso >>:

Может я не прав...

Но, красивые картинки с тестера и заверения про удвоения депозита на мнимом реале? Это что???

Это не флуд. Согласен.

Флуд, человек прочитал - и тут же забыл.

Вы - вбиваете в людей лживую, ничем не подтвержденную идеологию, стратегию.

Рисуете перспективы и заманиваете в ЯМУ.

Для некоторых, долговую яму. Я знаю примеры людей - покончивших собой, на этой почве.

НЕ ИГРАЙТЕ С ОГНЁМ.

Если у Вас все хорошо, то лежите себе тихо с ноутбуком на канариках и рубите бабло.

ЗАЧЕМ ВЫ ПРОПОГАНДИРУЕТЕ ТС, ПРИ ЭТОМ ОКРУЖАЯ ЕЁ ВСЯЧЕСКИМИ ЗАГАДКАМИ????

ЗАЧЕМ???

Просто ответьте, и больше не надо ничего говорить.

Все. Я пошел домой. Жена ждет. )))

I understand that for you to believe in the real data, it's not enough for you to get the total results for 5 days that I have posted, you need an investment password or at least a detailed report with trades. But I have already written to you many times that I'm not going to reveal the algorithm of the EA. And by alleging false real you expect to get me on emotion and in the heat of the moment I will give you the data you are interested in. I must admit that I am not a boy, and your tactics will not work in this case.

I have noticed that many opponents in this thread have a negative attitude towards the tester, and in vain. I've been using the tester for many years to find profitable strategies. The tester in the latest version of MT4, gives quite objective data, as long as you have a full one-minute history and testing is performed on ticks on one-minute periods.

Recently I did not notice any significant differences in the results of the tester, demo and real, if the real with a lot <= 1 lot.

Of course there can be some small difference because of slippage, but it is not essential, unless of course we mean the scalping strategy with targets comparable to spread. And I read the statement of one respected forum member that he does not use the demo at all. After the tester, he immediately puts it on the real - it shows that he trusts the tester.

Reason: