Avalanche - page 274

baltik писал(а) >>

>> a link to the studio for 18 to 15 terminals.

look at task manager -terminal.exe 142 000 kb /1024 = 140 MB *15 = 2100 MB /1024 = 2.05 GB

So link!!!!! where 2gb of RAM for $18 a month

no linux.

Galina needs a graphical interface :)

You don't need a graphical interface to operate the machines around the clock.

And you can visually check "how it's going" from any computer.

baltik >>:

Ссылку в студию чтоб за 18 - 15 терминалов

смотрим диспетчер задач -terminal.exe 142 000 кб /1024 = 140 Мб *15 = 2100 Мб /1024 = 2,05 Гб

Итак ссылку!!!!! где 2 гб оперативки за 18$ в месяц

линухов не надо

Для Галины нужен графический интерфейс :)

I didn't say anything about 2GB of RAM. I have 512MB of RAM for 15 terminals with a good margin.

You should save memory by configuring the terminal properly.

VPS vinces server 2003

so many smart ones at once.....

thank you for the no-nonsense advice :)

I can tell you why so many people say they went over martin.

I've been working on a Martin, I've always been in the black, the system is up and running, but I'm getting nervous and annoyed with time (even if I'm winning), that's why many refuse martin (I want faster and more).

I tried to guess where the market price would go, and usually I made the right entries and gave up martin.

mig34 >>:

Народ могу рассказать по чему многие говорят что проходили по мартину.

Я щас тоже работал по мартину, всегда плюс, система от и до, но постоянно нервы, слежка,( со временем надоедает хоть и в плюсе ) и по этому многие отказываются от мартина(ведь охота быстрее и больше)

Особенно когда седишь и наблюдаешь за графиком можно примерно предположить куда пойдет катировка и обычно делаеш правильные входы и отказываешся от мартина

"off-topic friend, it's painful to read. did you even finish primary school? or is russian not your first language. then, of course, I take it back.

In the meantime, while the old version on the demo account is getting close to doubling the deposit, I want to amuse you with a report from the new aggressive version of the "avalanche-like" EA. Please note that the test is one week old.
Files:
superkroha_1.rar  144 kb

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
In the meantime, while the old version on the demo account is getting close to doubling the deposit, I want to amuse you with the report from the new aggressive version of the "avalanche-like" EA. Note that the test is one week old.

Strongly

Just looking at the screen name SuoerKroha - again, Dimitri is mistaken :)

baltik >>:

Сильно

только смотрю название по скрину Suo erKroha -опять Дмитрий очепятка :)

I'll correct the typo.) I'm afraid that won't make it work any better :))

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
I will correct the typo ) I'm afraid it will not work better :)).

>> Well, the main thing is not to make it worse

Without knowing the algorithm, you can see that there are almost 50/50 losses to profits.

Which tells us about the "eagle-reckoning" entry algorithm.

the most profitable one is 5 times more than the most unprofitable one which tells us about a trawl and a stop but not a very sensitive one as the drawdown is > 50%

Let's just say I managed to hit 5 times more than the stop loss at 24:00. :)

Matemat will tell more on the report, but otherwise put an entry on csi e.g. rising csi buy, and vice versa. it may be 60 to 40.

baltik >>:

НУ главное чтоб не хуже

Не зная алгоритма видно что убыточных к прибыльным почти 50 на 50.

Что говорит об алгоритме входа "орел-решка"

самая прибыльная в 5 раз больше самой убыточной что говрит о трале, и стопе но не очень чувствительном так как просадка > 50%

Скажем так успевал натралить в 5 раз больше, чем вышибало по стопу в 24-00. :)

Математ больше скажет по отчету, а так вход поставь по сси например растуший сси бай, и наоборот. может будет 60 на 40.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind.
Reason: