MT4 Terminal eating resources with multiple pairs due to market volatility

We've been using MT4 since it was released, we never saw anything like this happen. Since the Euro drop, price action has been very active and several of our dedicated servers crashed. When reloading them, MT4 is eating resources like we've never seen. Normally we run 10 Terminals per server.. sometimes as many as 20 or 30 with no issue. The new version of our system trades many pairs which seems to be adding to the problem. The solution is of course more power, which has already been done. I'm just wondering if this is a market issue due to the volatility, or it's because we are trading so many pairs, or a combination therein.. did anyone else have similar experience in the past week with the market volatility?

eliteeservices:
did anyone else have similar experience in the past week with the market volatility?

I have a relatively old server with only 512mb ram, about ~10 Terminals running and no problems so far. I am guessing it's related to your specific combination of experts and indicators. I suggest you check CPU/Memory usage of each and every Terminal using Process Explorer (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx) or a similar program. What you should be looking for is whether your Terminals use more Memory/CPU over time... You should do this for several days...

Look for badly written indicators that recompute all bars each tick, instead of just bar0.
MQL4 Language for Newbies. Custom Indicators (Part 1)
Reason: