Avalanche - page 273

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

I'm rolling on the floor from your pictures. Give a fool a working system and he'll blow it. Laboucher or close to it with normal TC works fine. And you may post your pictures in a separate thread. I am not going to argue. It's much easier to make money with martin, and that's it.

Good to have you back in the thread. Really.

And the other one is kind of frozen. ))

E_mc2 wrote(a) >>

There's no difference. A normal SSI gives exactly the same signals. It's exactly the same. Where do you see a difference there?

I'm riding on your pictures too. ))

Why are your hands shaking so much? ))

lasso >>:

Рад Вашему возвращению в ветку. Правда.

А тот как-то всё застыло. ))

Вот и я катаюсь от ваших картинок. ))

Что так руки-то дрожат??? ))

(It's like there's nothing to complain about, at least for the arrows you drew)). Take Point, pencil, and mouse drag it, and try to quickly draw even arrows, and then you will write about trembling. Or have you never drawn with a pencil in Peint? Or are you Davinci? Come on...

E_mc2 >>:

Это что типа придраца не к чему, так хоть к стрелочкам рисованым решили)) ВОзьмите Пеинт,карандашик, и мышкой повозите его,и попробуйте так на скорую руку быстренько начертить ровные стрелочки, а потом будете писать про дрожание. Или в Пеинте никогда карандашом не рисовали?Или вы Давинчи?Ну ну..

Well, all right, all right. No hard feelings. Let's communicate constructively and learn from each other. OKAY?

There's a line tool in Paint. You can choose the thickness and the colour.

And even when I'm really pissed, I get arrows that I can't figure out. )))))) And you don't have to move anything. Three clicks.

Good luck with that.

Please forgive me for some of the glitches in the EAs.

For the last two days the Internet (DOM RU) has been failing all the time, yesterday it happened especially often, and at night, in the morning it was out for three hours.

As a result several times I got no pending orders and as a result I have to fix losses with my hands.

Of course it is not a big loss, but still it is not very pleasant, because these positions should have closed with profit.

What will be today I do not know, I have to go to work, I have no time to watch them there.

I wish good trades and see you soon :)

Dmitry and I continue testing.......

Galina писал(а) >>

For the last two days the internet has been down... As a consequence several times it didn't place the pending orders, which resulted in a loss...

>> That's another thing. I updated my OS (Linux) and ended up not being able to pick up terminals (20 of them) for two days. For other "systems" - no profit :), but for this one (five EAs in one of "terminals") ... all the statistics is gone :)

Yeah... you guys...

Internet problems are solved by backup hardware

Unsuccessful upgrades are solved by pre-images etc.

You have to be professional about everything...

AlexSTAL писал(а) >>

You have to be professional about everything...

Even toys?

SergNF писал(а) >>

Even to toys?

Ahhhh... You play....

>> all right, then, play along.

Galina >>:Последние два дня постоянно вылетает инет (ДОМ РУ), вчера это случалось особенно часто, а ночью, под утро его не было часа три.
Galina, a VPS for $18 a month solves all problems. That's less than $1 per uninterrupted trading day. There are 15 terminals running on VPS. Less than 2 rubles per day per terminal. 1p price movement on a microlot costs more.

goldtrader писал(а) >>
Galina, VPS for $18/month solves all problems. It is less than $1 for a non-stop trading day. There are 15 terminals running on VPS. Less than 2 rub per day per terminal. 1p price movement on microlot costs more.

Studio link for 18 - 15 terminals

look at task manager -terminal.exe 142 000 kb /1024 = 140 MB *15 = 2100 MB /1024 = 2.05 GB

So link!!!!! where 2gb of RAM for $18 a month

no linux.

Galina needs a graphical interface :)

Reason: