Avalanche - page 245

JonKatana >>:

Ссылку на решение с расчетом, подтверждающим ваши слова. Иначе это ложь.

Read the thread carefully and it's all there.

What is not in this thread, and what you really need a link to, is reputable sources that write how the big banks trade on Avalanche. Will there be such a link? I noticed that you again is an inconvenient for you question trying to ignore. Enlighten us on how the big banks are using Avalanche.)

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Read the thread, it's all there.

>> you're hitting your opponent with trophy phrases:)

sever29 >>:

трофейными фразами оппонента бъешь:)

Oha) Telling everyone to read carefully but he reads diagonally)). In fact, of course, it's clear that he's playing dumb again.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Oha) He tells everyone to read carefully but he reads diagonally)). In fact, of course it is clear that he is playing dumb again.

:)

baltik писал(а) >>

With a necessary and immediate choice of 2 evils, which one are you for?

- And Mathemat is for which International? (>> Martin?)
- >> The third one.
- Well, I'm for the third.
Based on the film "Chapaev" )))

baltik писал(а) >>

I haven't finished 3 pages already, my hands are itching to disagree - you win a series with reds and I win with blacks
the proportion is true - you have 36% of wins and i have EXACTLY 60% of losses look closely at risk odds and on the move not just the finish line
dRisk is the difference at the given moment by order, Profit is the profit at the given moment by bars respectively.
Explain the dependencies between the shown values in the screenshots above:

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

And how to decompose to your example. In your example she is more likely to fail. As there is no such aggressive build up. I already told you I wasn't matching the system to the MM. It's the MM to the system. I also said that my average loss was 3 times less than the profit. I would not increase my risk even if I tried to use more aggressive MM. In the end I switched to another MM. In the end I chose another MM. When increasing the lot compensates for the stop and that's it.

Once again (the tenth time) explain that this is not my example, this is not my, maliciously invented against you, this is a standard series, which can be seen several in the first hundred tests Bernoulli (if you try to perform it ...)

Oops. Already a profit of three times the loss. And you said that..... ?? Post to....!!! (If anything I will apologise publicly... )

lasso >>:

Еще раз (десятый раз ) объясняю, что это не мой пример, это не моя, злобно придуманная против Вас серия, это стандартная серия, коих можно увидеть несколько в первой сотне испытаний Бернулли (если Вы потрудитесь это исполнить...)

Опа. Уже профит в три раза больше лосса. И Вы это говорили..... ?? Пост в студию....!!! (Если что извинюсь публично... )

Man, I just want to say in the author's words, Chitai, pay attention. A couple of pages ago. Your example is nonsense that has nothing to do with real trading. Laboucher is not considered as part of one series and part of another. Lebuscher is one series from the initial deal to exit at 0 at 33%. In principle, on this system it is not possible to compile statistics on unfinished series. On the real trade will be like this. Stal′ng in a series and leading it to the end. Not the way you mixed up the finished series with the unfinished one. Your finished series are useless. Because in Laboucher, a series is a kind of independent whole. You start a series and trade it. And you always come out at 0 at 33%. Read my comment there. Do the same thing but with a completed series. That example you gave me is bullshit.

And in Laboucher, the stats are only from the beginning of the series to the end. You have to understand that. The starting point is the first trade. The end point is until the profit. And at 40% it's going to be a decent one.

Let's move the Laboucher discussion to a separate thread. It's off-topic here.

Mathemat >>:
Давайте перенесем обсуждение Лябушера в отдельную ветку. Здесь это оффтоп.

Create a thread) We'll discuss it there.
Reason: