Avalanche - page 202

E_mc2 20.04.2010 21:08 mig34 wrote (a) >> You're a total dio .... dude, you tried to trade on mt4 using the mt5 method, all is well you (pri......rok) WHERE are your facts dio... show me

JonKatana >>:

Это касается Rabbit'а, а не "Лавины". Его обсуждение - в его ветке, а не здесь.

Got it

Это уже издевательство над публикой...

Не солгите в ответах на мои скромные потуги узнать и попытаться защитить советник от коварства "злых сил".

If you anticipate a lie in my answer to you, you will not receive it. For you will not care what I write - you will take anything I write as a lie.

JonKatana >>:
Если вы заранее предполагаете ложь в моем вам ответе - вы его не получите. Ибо для вас будет безразлично, что я напишу - вы любое написанное примете за ложь.

Troll.

Can't answer for what he says.

But just revels in the denial of 1-2=-1.

---

John!

You only bothered to notice my questions by finding a clue to get away with it.

John Troll Catala I.

There's no other name for you.

I have a lot of experience with martin, they say it is a lie, but they can not make a profit if they do not open the first lot.

mig34 >>:
Короче для всех кто хочет играть наберите, в GOOGLE,про мартина и все будет понятно(все кто говорит против это ложь) почитаете сами поймете, просто могут лавочку прекрыть,безубыточная стратегия при определенном депозите и открывание первого лота(жлобы сливают)

You've got the wrong forum...

;)

JonKatana >>:
Формулируйте фразы точнее. Иначе выделенное - ложь.
Доказываю. EURUSD, плечо 1:500, ДЦ без компенсации маржи. Открываем один ордер Buy объемом 10 лотов.
В MT4: стоимость одного пункта для этого ордера 290 рублей, залог за этот ордер равен 7805 рублей (копейки отбрасываю).
В MT5: стоимость 1 пункта для этого ордера 290 рублей (стоимость пипса точно такая же, как и в MT4, то есть одинаковая - ваше условие соблюдено), залог за этот ордер равен те же 7805 рублей.
Найдите разницу. Не сможете - вы лжете.

Of course on 1 open order there cannot be any difference in principle. If you close previous orders in MT4 using stops, then this difference will never appear))) This is exactly what I told you about the wooden one. The difference will be when the lock appears after the second order. That is when the difference will appear. And with one open order it is clear that the difference cannot be. Actually we have been talking about a series of multiple flips with lots already in place. If we have lots the difference will appear at once. So you need to remove your nickname from the forum.

aavatara 20.04.2010 21:29 mig34 wrote(a) >> In short, anyone who wants to play, google, about martin and everything will be clear (those who say they are against the lie) read the script yourself will understand, just can shop foreclose, breakeven strategy with a certain deposit and opening the first lot (assholes plummet) You have confused the forum.... You mixed up the forum (pri...rok) Look it up on GOOGLE, do not worry about it, I can tell you 100 percent (U...od)

E_mc2 >>:

Ессно на 1 открытом ордлере разницы в принцыпе быть не может. Это и коню понятно только видимо не тебе))) Разница будет когда после второго ордера локк появица. ВОт тогда и будет разница. А при одном открытом ордере ясно что разницы быть не может. Мы вообщето говрили о серии из множества переворотов когда уже есть локи. ПРи локах разница сразу появица. Так что это ты удаляй свой ник с форума.

You know that trolls know and understand everything.

They have a different agenda.

Being high on your attempts to prove the obvious, he also boosts his rating.

Indeed - this thread is not an ornament to the forum.

And embarrassment.

---

The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them in the discussion!

When it's obvious already.

It's not worth tearing down; it might as well be an FAQ for someone.

But it's time to ban it.

Троль.

Ответить за свои слова не может.

I can, but what makes you think I SHOULD answer you? You are nobody to me and you won't get any evidence from me, apart from what has already been written in the thread more than once. Read the thread carefully - many ways have already been described, and not just by me.
Reason: