Avalanche - page 164

E_mc2 >>:

Ну я не знаю...в данном случае у нас с тобой зашла речь об этом. Ты утверждал что Оползень по определению не может работать без локов и на не МТ платформах. Я тебя спросил почему это. Внятного ответа так и не получил((( Я говорю что может. А ты говоришь что нет не может. Ну обоснуй почему это не может??

On netting can - in terms of flawless execution... I.e. there will be no slips or delays... If you're talking about making it "work" in principle... It will work... in netting... on any platform... Even MT4 - any kitchen will close as big a lot with not so big a slip... one/two trades...

And about "working", if you mean "earning", it won't even be able to do that in the tester :)))
This is not a question of tactics, but of strategies :)))... and this is no longer a question for warrant officers, but for generals

lexandros >>:

На неттинге может - в плане безупречного исполнения... Т.е. проскальзываний и задержек не будет... Если ты об том, чтобы в "принципе" работало... Работать будет... в неттинге... на любой платформе... Даже МТ4 - любая кухня закроет сколь угодно большой лот с не таким уж большим слипажем... одну/две сделки...

А по поводу "работать", если подразумевать - "зарабатывать", то она и в тестере этого сделать не сможет:)))
Это уже вопрос не тактик, а стратегий:)))... и это уже не к прапорщикам, а к генералам

No, that's not what I mean. It's about the principle of locks. You're saying that an avalanche can only work on the MT, that is, where the locs are. It's not about the workability of a landslide as an MT. So it's not about whether it will drain or make money, that's a different question. It is a question of whether the avalanche principle itself will work on netting where there are no locks. Will we be able to follow Landslide algorithm to increase lot size on netting as well as in MT with locks. You argued that if you remove locks then avalanche can not work, and said that by definition an avalanche can only work on MT where there are locks. And I'm saying that purely mathematically the very principle of opening orders in an avalanche will work exactly the same on netting as in MT4.

Quote from your post

That's exactly what I said... Neither more nor less... Why you're bringing other platforms and terminals into this isn't entirely clear... I'm not even talking about it...
Avalanche will not work on them by definition - because loops, except for MT4, don't exist anywhere else.

That's what I'm telling you, I'm bringing in other platforms as Avalanche will work on them just like it does on MT4.

The opera house... Twenty-five again... Don't be like the author of this nonsense... Of course, and for sure, whether it's loki or non-loki, the result will be the same... a hundred percent stakes sooner or later...

It's just not about that a bit :))) You are understanding me?

It's about the principle of the avalanche itself - because the avatar bases the avalanche on loki as such... Netting is perceived as something extraterrestrial and incomprehensible... Although on the contrary, loki is perceived as extraterrestrial and incomprehensible to me:) but that's a separate song, and a whole anthem for the tribe of "nonstandard people" (in the mathematical sense) who don't understand that loki as a concept is logically inconsequential at all:) (pardon the tautology)... How is it possible to sell and buy at the same time and keep it all to yourself... None of the loyalists of Lok - logically can not explain it ... and hardly anyone can... It can't be explained....
There's been a lot of bickering about loci... and supporters - beating their hooves in their oak chests (or oak heads) that it is cool... But the fact that it defies all human and mathematical logic - cannot be understood...

So... to the sheep... Avalanche --- Snowfall --- Shitfall --- Breakthroughs --- Brain Breakdown - well you know what I mean :)) i.e. the actual subj... is based on those very notorious Locks... Take away the lokas and it's no longer an avalanche... And it's just a regular overturned martin... Opened one way - fucked up - opened the other way twice as much... it's simple and easy... But everyone knew that a long time ago!!! But it's easy to open pending orders in the same martin... and keep a shitload of open positions and load the margin to the limit Koli - that's the beauty of an avalanche... And all that beauty is laid out in the first post of this thread...

So, IMHO, you and I are arguing about sort of different things... Aren't we, colleague?

Tantrik >>:

А что за внешний счёт? Есть в рублях, есть в долларах, есть в других городах (подальше положишь поближе возьмёшь). За кордоном нет (да теперь есть один на Кипре... )

Any non-trade.

E_mc2 >>:
Да нет..я не сравниваю на прямую. Успешного трейдера и лауреата Нобелевки, это скорее была аллегория в контексте того что стабильно зарабатывающих трейдеров так же мало как и лауреатов Нобелевки. Ребята смотрите шире..дело ведь не только в том что у лауреата нобелевки ай кью 200, я ведь говорю о таланте как о неком невыразимом явлении, дело ведь не только в интелекте. Я ведь писал что дело и в особеностях характера, психологии, какого то умения видеть и понимать цену,и Бог весть чего ещё такого.. То есть например далеко не факт что лауреат Нобелевки сможет успешно торговать на форексе. Ведь так?? А вот простой двоешник с ай кью 100 может. Я об этом и говорю..об особом таланте..неких спецефических способностях быть успешным трейдером. Это не каждому дано..этому не научица. Я как раз и обьясняю что этому не возможно научица каким бы высоким не был уровень интелекта. Если бы на Форексе всё зависело только от уровня ума то любой лауреат Нобелевки давно бы заработал все деньги в мире. В том то и дело что талант зарабатывать на форексе выражеца не только, а возможно и не столько в уровне ителекта. Потому и говорю даже утверждаю что каким бы умным ни был человек и способным к обучению это ни в коем случае не гарантирует что он станет успешным трейдером, или вот он такой умный поэтому сможет научица торговать. Нет не научица, если нет трейдерского таланта, на одном уме и учёбе всёравно не сможет заработать.

Don't suffer. I'll simplify your thought into three words: "Understanding is greater than knowledge." This wisdom is thousands of years old.

The clever one is the one who knows a lot, and the wise one is the one who KNOWS what he knows.

E_mc2 >>:
Я чёт вобще уже запутался. Я не пойму в чём суть, афтор Оползня ты где? Почему скажем на нетинговой без локов торговле лавина не возможна. Я чёт не пойму..наскольок я осиливаю то математически замок это 0. Посему на нетинге Лавина по математике по идее должна работать точно так же как и при локах только будут особености в связи с нетингом по выставлению ордеров и лотов в этих ордерах а так будет тоже самое..или я чёто не пойму??

It is possible. I have already written about this - read it carefully. The netting platform even has some advantages for Avalanche - for example, an extra pivot step at the same deposit, or a lower volume growth rate (scheme 0.1 / 0.2, 0.3 / 0.2, then as usual 0.3 / 0.6, 0.6 / 0.12, etc.), or twice as fast exit to breakeven at the first pivot. The disadvantage is that orders on both sides of the corridor are always taking losses (in MT4 only one side of the corridor is taking losses at closing).

JonKatana писал(а) >>

It is possible. I have already written about this - read it carefully. The netting platform even has some advantages for Avalanche - for example, an extra pivot step at the same deposit, or a lower volume growth rate (scheme 0.1 / 0.2, 0.3 / 0.2, then as usual 0.3 / 0.6, 0.6 / 0.12, etc.), or twice as fast exit to breakeven at the first pivot. The disadvantage is in the permanent fixation of losses of orders on both sides of the corridor (in MT4 only losses of one side are fixed at closing).

For this program tell me the principle of Avalanche ? // without irony

http://download.fxclub.org/Modern/ModernSetup.exe
And on this one you can prove what you say.
The script allows you to trade on MetaTrader4, as a netting platform.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9275

Read the whole topic. Got into it. I don't understand the anti-Katana detractors. After all, it's clear that avalanche is a risky tactic, but one that has a right to live under scrutiny. All those who have been pushing all sorts of convoluted, eloquent attempts here to shit on the tactic have only shown what's inside their heads. Because if you don't agree or don't understand, get lost in another thread, don't interfere with the discussion. Katana's doing well, he's got guts. I металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла металла
classic avalanche:
Files:
martin9.mq4  4 kb

d22 >>:
Прочитал всю тему. Вник. Не понимаю злопыхателей противников Катаны. Ведь ясно что лавина - рискованная тактика, но имеюшая право на жизнь под присмотром. Всех кто тут давил из себя всякие замысловатые красноречивые попытки обосрать тактику - только показали что у них внутри. Потому что если не согласен или не понял - вали в др. ветку, не мешай обсуждать. Катана молодец, держится достойно. Накатал советника по лавине, с примочкой-ДВОЙНАЯ ЛАВИНА. пробуйте, критикуйте, предлагайте улучшения...Нач депозит 100 долларов, расстояние 20п, профит 1бакс
классик лавина:

Listen, I've had enough of smart guys like you, with pictures from the tester. When you come back with a report from the real, then you'll be smart. And the pictures from the tester on the methaquot forum, you're not impressing anyone here. Stop playing the clown with these pictures. And don't be rude to people here. If you like Avalanche, as you put it, go to the real world with it and be smart there. You're right... open the EA section in codebase... the pictures of EAs there will be much cooler than your rubbish. The codabase is the best way to get the market to work. And note that all the Expert Advisors are freely available there. You can download the first Expert Advisor with a nice picture and go to the real account. The only thing you have to do is to get rich quicker, roll up the deposit to the maximum for all the money.

JonKatana >>:

Возможна. Я об этом уже писал - читайте внимательнее. У неттинговой платформы есть даже некоторые преимущества для "Лавины" - например, лишний шаг разворота при том же депозите, либо снижение темпов роста объемов (схема 0.1 / 0.2, 0.3 / 0.2, затем как обычно 0.3 / 0.6, 0.6 / 0.12 и т. д.), либо вдвое более быстрый выход на безубыток при первом развороте. Минус - постоянная фиксация убытков ордеров на обоих сторонах коридора (в MT4 при закрытии фиксируются убытки только одной стороны).

The author, you're an idiot, I'm sorry to say. You know, you're just an idiot. I've never been rude to anyone on this forum... but you want to be. I can't help it. Locke's a zero. You understand with your head? Mathematically, it's the same as slokami. No extra steps, no slowing down, no doubling back to breakeven. MT4 will capture all the losses on all sides. What are you talking about? You don't even understand basic maths. Look at the equity, not the balance dub.
Reason: