Avalanche - page 162

lexandros >>:

Ссыль на статью в студию... Я ее что-то не видел... Видел цитату, видимо выдернутую из общего контекста, поэтому - совершенно не понятную

page 160 of my post.

E_mc2 >>:

Так я выше написал что такое торговля в МТ?

Then what was the point of your post? I wrote my post specifically in relation to MT. Why bring in other terminals and options here?

We are talking about that in MT4 - instant execution of multiple trade orders - will not work by definition, that's the system.
Everyone knows that. And all the employees of any brokerage company confirm it.
And all strategies based on instant and quick execution of several trade orders are doomed to failure. And development of such strategies and robots is a waste of time and effort.

That's exactly what I said... neither more nor less... Why you're bringing in other platforms and terminals is not quite clear... that's not what I'm talking about...
Avalanche won't work on them by definition - because there's nowhere else except MT4.

Svinozavr >>:

Попытайтесь прочесть статью, откуда приведена цитата, с которой вы дискутируете.

This one?

lexandros >>:

Тогда к чему, ваш пост? Я свой пост писал именно применительно к МТ. Зачем приплетать здесь другие терминалы и варианты работы?

Мы говорим о том, что в МТ4 по определению - мгновенное исполнение нескольких торговых приказов - работать не будет по определению, такова система.
Это известно всем. И это подтверждают все сотрудники любого ДЦ.
И все стратегии основанные на мгновенном и быстром исполнении нескольких торговых приказов - заранее обречены на провал. И разработка подобных стратегий и роботов - пустая трата времени и сил.

Именно это я и сказал... ни больше, ни меньше... Зачем вы приплетаете сюда другие платформы и терминалы - не совсем понятно... об этом и речи не шло..
Лавина на них работать не будет по определению - ибо локов, кроме как в МТ4 - вообще больше нигде не существует.

So I wrote the post above, why is it necessary for avalanche loci to work? Lock is 0. If there is a lock there is no lock a landslide will work anyway. Where is the maths here, let them explain. I may be wrong but I do not see the connection between the avalanche and the locks.

Mathemat >>:

This one?

That article by Moishe has been reprinted by a lot of people. Originally, I think, it was in the magazine "Modern Trading". There used to be one in the early '0s.

E_mc2 >>:

Так я выше пост написал зачем для работы лавины локи?? Лок это 0. Есть лок нету лока Оползень будет работать по любому. Где тут математики пусть обьяснят. Мож я ошибаюсь но не вижу связи лавины с локами.

You try explaining that to the author. None of us have succeeded. We've practically tried on every page. Nope, doesn't get it.

^ I h'understod.
Sorry, for mistake

Svinozavr >>:

Это вы попытайтесь автору объяснить. Ни у кого из нас не вышло. На каждой стр. практически пытались. Не-а, не берет.

Everything is clear with the author.) It's a real mess...but in this case it's not the author's claim in lexandros. Or is the author's inadequacy contagious? )))

E_mc2 >>:

Ну с автором то всё ясно)) Клиника та ещё..но в данном случае это не автор утверждает в lexandros. Или неадекватность автора заразна?? )))

I don't quite get it - what did I say that was so inadequate?
Quote please...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
It's not a good day, is it?

ZS: Lost 430 quid today... tradeout:( Not always a holiday... Contrary to all expectations - the pendean session did not roll back at the end of the week...

How many times have I given myself a vow not to open on Friday at all during the pendean session...

ugh....

+++++++++++++++++++++
Going for a cognac...
Reason: