How much did you lose when you first started forex before you learned to trade or got a profiting system?

• 44% (52)
  • 27% (32)
  • 12% (14)
  • 8% (9)
  • 2% (2)
  • 7% (8)
Total voters: 117

Lets all vote so that newbies who have lost some money dont lose hope on forex.

and around 5 years of learning

Losted ca. 3000 $. I still hope to get it back :)

lost nearlly $2000 + 5years of learning. but I'm getting it back gradually.

I lost $4000 cumulatively(not at 1 go) out of the $5500 i had at that time and vowed never to forex again. After 2 years i came back with new ideas and now i dont do anything else as a major source of income that is not forex related.

tonny:
I lost $4000 cumulatively(not at 1 go) out of the $5500 i had at that time and vowed never to forex again. After 2 years i came back with new ideas and now i dont do anything else as a major source of income that is not forex related.
Tell us how you make it in forex trading so that newbies can learn

Lost 360usd for first acc! But got back after three month learning how to improve trading skill !

Put $ 850, lost $ 600, then $ 250 brought to 900. The result to date profit of $ 50

I tested a lot on demo at first since august of 2012. Then, when I felt I was ready I started to trade with a real account at the beginning of december, invested 1000 from which I lost like 140 $ at first, then I finally started to profit and my account is now worth 1690 $ a month later.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

I should have included more options in this poll upto a million or something.
Reason: