Avalanche - page 150

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Islamic will allow the second leg to be opened on ANY pair, including those with MAXIMUM swaps.
Whether such a tandem can be found on regular accounts is a big question.

>> I agree.
We need to compare the "greats" on "fork in positive swaps" and "second foot in an Islamic account". That's how I called the two methods:) well, to distinguish them by their name.

sever29 >>:

зачем исламский, когда есть другие, пусть с сотыми долями, но с положительным свопом.
Пока курил, посчитал, в самом грубом виде спред в две недели отрабатываем (+- пару дней). В день (с разбивкой на неделю- 7 дней) зарабатываем один пипс.

No, it makes sense on the Islamic one... there is no swap at all. This means that if we choose a pair with maximum swap in +, all this plus swap is ours. And I think it'll be more than the difference in swaps between DCs where, if it's there, it's not much...

sever29 писал(а) >>

Maybe that makes sense.) Swaps have almost no effect on profits... minuscule, but as a sign of which way to open shows.

This sense used to be called a carry trade. With the start of the crisis, refinancing rates have been reduced significantly and the strength of the carry trade has fallen to almost zero,
although it is probably too early to bury it completely.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

This sense used to be called the carry trade. With the onset of the crisis, refinancing rates have dropped significantly and the strength of the carry trade has fallen to near zero,
although it's probably too early to bury it completely.

I thought a carry was a trend towards a positive swap on one instrument, but there are more than 10 and almost all are in the +. I.e. multicurry

Gold Trader beat me to it...but in principle it is clear with Islamic...but what...if the difference is really substantial...say find a pair for which the swap will be about 1 pip. If we find a pair with a swap of 1 pip per year, it would be 365 pips per 3 lots for 9,650 quid a year... the doubling of the deposit. A guaranteed doubling... In principle it could be worthwhile... although it's kind of heavy...

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
Gold Trader ahead of me...but in principle it is clear with Islamic...but...if the difference is really substantial...say find a pair for which the swap will be about 1 pip. If we find a pair with a swap of 1 pip per year, it would be 365 pips per 3 lots for 9,650 quid a year... the doubling of the deposit. Guaranteed doubling... In principle we could do it... although it's kind of a pain in the ass...

Can you imagine how big the deposit must be when one pip makes 30 bucks? It's like a thimble player, you need to quickly add/remove money between accounts.

The trouble is that the DCs providing Islamic account services are also struggling with such abuse:
i.e. when the account is explicitly used to overlap swap earnings in other DCs.

sever29 писал(а) >>

I thought that curry was called trending towards a positive swap on one instrument, but there are more than 10 and almost all are in the +. I mean, multicurry.

I counted, out of 16 pairs where the swap is not negative, 13 are on the upside and only 3 are on the downside. We need to help Neuveteran, so that he would not open from scratch, but from knowledge:)

sever29 >>:

Представляешь какой депо должен быть, когда за пипс 30 баков проходит? Эт как наперсточник нуно быстро доливать/отливать между счетами.

For example, if you have a good brokerage firm, you need to open an account with one or two accounts. If you have 3 lots with 10k then the plum will be every 300 pips ... Yes, but not with my money this happiness ... If I had 100K and 50K in each brokerage company, the money would be very expensive ... If I had 100K and 50K in each brokerage company, the total would be 10k and 10k for the second brokerage company ... If I had 10 lots and 10k then the plum would be every 300 pips ... If I had 10 lots and 300 pips, the total would be 10k ... If I had 3 lots and 300 pips, the plum would be every 300 pips ...If I had 100k to put 50k in each brokerage company (although not every brokerage company can trust the money, then watch who you're giving the money to)), and so open for 10% that is, 5 lots of the loss will occur every 1000 pips, the price of a pip is 50 quid = 18k per year....Not still the same, it will turn out with 100K only 18 a year...need to open for a larger lot then the loss will be more frequent, more often you will have to transfer money between brokerage companies this is also an expense. Or you need a big swap... If I'm not mistaken, in 2006 the swap was more than 3 pips. That's when keri ruled...

goldtrader >>:

Беда в том что ДЦ, прдоставляющие услуги исламских счетов тоже борятся с такими злоупотреблениями:
т.е. когда счёт явно используется для перекрытия заработков по свопам в других ДЦ.

So I wrote above, I wonder how they'll determine that I'm blocking something? So I opened a pose, and what? Everyone opens, so I stand there... how can you tell if I'm starting to make a deal? I may have a trait that I forked them? I do not know ... Maybe they have some tricks for identifying such fellow ...
Reason: