FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 465

sxww:
No, it's not like that, it's pure mathematics, when you take 3-5 hundred pips on average, the spread is not a big deal, swap is not fatal, once it is positive, once it is negative, in general, it covers itself, I have no idea what it is)
In general, swap as far as I remember is not a tax but only difference in rates in the countries whose currency is meant, and in theory it should not be different for different brokers, but...

Lesorub:

They won't interfere, but they vary from office to office.

Why is it different? What do I do with it?

I wouldn't be surprised...

Dimmerd:
Actually, as far as I remember, swap is not a tax, but only the difference in rates in the countries whose currency is meant, and in theory it should not be different for different brokers, but ...
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
Справочник трейдера: ордера, цены, стакан, фонды, валюта
  • www.mql5.com
Как формируются котировки Forex.

New idea! Now I looked at the swaps on my orders, all are positive. If you have the right long term position then swap is positive too. ))) and on gbpcad it is negative just now. It may change tomorrow. ))

max325:
New idea! I`ve been looking at swaps on my orders, all are positive. If my long term position is right, then swap is positive. ))), on gbpcad it is negative. It may change tomorrow. ))

so we need to see what happens on the pair at this point...

and if both swaps are negative, what does that mean?

Matroskin was messing around with swaps.

Lesorub:

And if both swaps are negative, what does that mean?

Matroskin was doing something with swaps.

Matroskin, the one with the four?

Lesorub:

And if both swaps are negative, what does that mean?

Matroskin was doing something with swaps.

I don't know yet. We should check the whole thing out. If both are negative, maybe don't do anything with it at all.

Yeah, new theory, want to waste time on stuff like that.

Lesorub:

No, it's just a giggle, there's nothing to do yet...

I'll give you a present so that you won't want to sneer) At MICEX you can watch the change of OM in real time) I think you'll find the site through a search?)

sxww:
I'll give you a gift so you won't want to be a sissy) On MICEX you can watch the change of OM in real time) I think you'll find the site through a search?)
the gift is kinda neutered, google it again...
Reason: