Avalanche - page 61

khorosh >>:

To guarantee closure... Nested cycle...

By the way, there may easily be errors in your Expert Advisor... algorithmic errors... It's not really worth parsing:)_... Wrote it in about half an hour... I cribbed ready-made functions from other presets and developments and quickly adapted them... So, I'm not responsible for the errors of the Expert Advisor itself, because there was no goal to create a normal product... It was thrown together just to try it out in the tester
So sorry :)

khorosh >>:

Вообще то, чтобы уверенно заявлять работоспособна "лавина" или нет, нужно иметь 100% уверенность в правильной работе советника. А вы сами писали, что сделан он на коленке.

If there are errors there, they are not of major importance... Perhaps there are algorithmic errors that should be cleaned up to work properly...
But such a basic algorithm - like setting pending orders with increasing lots on the channel borders - works properly... It closes everything upon reaching the target equity profit.
This is a 100% guarantee... I was fixing something else later... Perhaps there are some minor bugs in the version that was posted here... But if you know mql - you can easily find and fix them...
The point is not that ... The point is that it completely copies the TS presented here.
If only because at the first reversal, in order to reach profit at least one point - the price should pass through at least the width of the channel +1 point after breaking a lock.

I think it's absolutely clear to every reasonable person. Anyone who understands arithmetic in school. It would be easy to exit either immediately at the breakdown. Or at the first reversal if the correction is strong. If the output did not occur at the first reversal and the price went back, the end of the line. The lock expands with every knee. This is logically clear without Expert Advisors and testers

lexandros >>:
ЗЫ: Кстати... как уже ранее писали несколько неглупых людей, у топикстартера видимо действительно нелады с арифметикой из школьной программы за третий класс...
Cite the quotes. Otherwise it's a lie.

lexandros >>
On the opposite boundary - doubled the lot... According to the "amazing" calculations of the author of this TS, he is absolutely sure and tries to convince people that the price needs to go beyond the channel by these 20 points in order to reach the target profit. Let's see what happens on the reversal. I.e. in the lot.

Now, to reach the profit - we should pass another 20 points.
I.e. to reach the target profit at the first breakout, the price must pass 3 channel widths. The channel itself, 20 points behind the channel, to cover the loss, and 20 points more to make a profit.
Cite a quote where I wrote that the value of the profit in pips should be equal to the width of the channel. If you can't, then it's a lie.
I wrote about closing orders at 5-10 pips profit.

lexandros >>:

Либо на первом развороте, если идет сильная коррекция. Если на первом развороте выхода не произошло и цена пошла опять обратно - пиши пропало. Т.к. лок с каждым коленом расширяется. Это логически понятно и без советников и тестеров

Give me an example to support what you say "the lock expands with each knee" when the Avalanche conditions are met. At least in the simplest case - doubling the sum of volumes of oppositely directed orders. Otherwise it's a lie.

JonKatana >>:
Лавина - беспроигрышная торговая система, позволяющая входить в рынок в любое время на любом инструменте. Описание:
На одинаковом расстоянии от текущей цены выставляются два ордера - BuyStop и SellStop одинакового объема. После срабатывания одного из них другой убирается и на его место ставится такой же ордер, но объем равен удвоенной (можно утроенной, учетверенной и т. д.) начальной ставке.
При развороте цены и срабатывании второго ордера на цену первого добавляется третий. Его объем в сумме с объемом первого ордера должен быть в два раза больше второго (минусового) ордера. При очередном развороте ко второму ордеру добавляется четвертый ордер. Объем его в сумме с объемом второго также должен быть в два раза больше суммы минусовых первого и третьего ордера. И так далее. Например, для начального объема 0.01:

Первый разворот - 0.01 / 0.02
Второй разворот - (0.01+0.03) / 0.02
Третий разворот - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)
Четвертый разворот - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)
Пятый разворот - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24)

Если цена изначально идет в одном направлении - просто фиксируете прибыль когда захотите. Если цена цепляет оба (три, четыре и т. д.) ордера - вам остается подождать, пока она пройдет такое же расстояние, как между начальными ордерами - с этого момента общий баланс идет в плюс. При утроении (учетверении и т. д.) цене нужно пройти гораздо меньшее расстояние для начала получения прибыли. Это можно использовать для более быстрого выхода из "Лавины".
Так как цена не может постоянно находиться в пределах вашего узкого коридора, она пробивает его и уходит в каком-либо направлении и вы ВСЕГДА получаете прибыль. Ничего не анализируя, не пользуясь ни одним индикатором, на голом графике!
Вам только нужно не ошибиться с расчетом начальной ставки - вам должно хватить депозита на залоги и гуляние цены между уровнями - нужно рассчитывать на несколько возможных разворотов и правильно прикинуть расстояние между уровнями - слишком близкое будет лавинообразно наращивать ставки простым флетом, а слишком далекое придется долго ждать.

Ay-yi-yi-yi... Not only is there a problem with arithmetic... but memory... The key phrases are in bold...
Your first post in this thread:)))
When using not "your arithmetic", but normal arithmetic that is learned at school at the age of 8-9. Everything happens exactly the opposite. (refers to your statements highlighted in bold).

Strange people. The topic-starter is referring to manual trading. But here, almost everyone is trying to find a grail and automate it, while knowing that it is not possible. They forgetting that there is no such thing as a grail and there will never be one because the market is not logical.
What dog has bitten you people? Why are you biting each other over trifles? They say you can make money but the risk is great. Don't you have your head on your shoulders? Or does everyone want to climb the tree and sit on the ...dick and take some honey from Behemoth... ...and get it all for free. That's not how it works.

We work and analyze ourselves, it is the best experience. And do not forget to say thank you for other people's experiences which are shared with you!

lexandros >>:
Ай-яй-яй... Не только с арифметикой проблемы... но и с памятью... Ключевые фразы выделены жирным...
Первый же ваш пост в этой ветке:)))
При использовании не "вашей арифметики", а нормальной, которую в школе изучают в возрасте 8-9 лет. Все происходит с точностью до наоборот. (относится к вашим высказываниям, выделенным жирым).

From the border of the channel outwards, not from an arbitrary point. There is no profit inside the channel - only total loss from all orders. You're right - I didn't point that out in the first post, thinking it obvious.

khorosh >>:

Тоже рискованно, поскольку, судя по всему, используется усреднение с мартином.

Naturally, the exact same multiplier flip is used. Only the payoff is higher, with the same risks, maybe even less. Even just using the variant where the flap falls between the orders the result is much better with a smaller multiplication factor. Get creative, gentlemen:)

alex_r >>:

Естественно, используется точно такой переворот с умножением. Только отдача выше, при таких же рисках, а может даже и меньших. Даже тупо используя вариант, при котором машка попадает между отложками результат получается намного лучше при меньшем коэффициенте умножения. Включайте фантазию, господа:)

+10
Heh... I used to play for an EA on the mysterious RANDOM principle for fun:)... with the same martin and locking... Of course, it goes into a margin call after a while:) But the yield is really much higher:)... If you get really stoned or eat mushrooms, it's better to flip a coin and double up... until you get wise or become a billionaire... It'll do you more good.

lexandros писал(а) >>

It's all correctly written by the topicstartner "... you just have to wait until it passes the same distance as between the initial orders - from that point the overall balance goes in the plus. "I think it's clear for everyone what was meant - when the pending order is triggered and hence the limit is reached, the price needs to go in the same direction the same distance as the channel width to go to breakeven.
Reason: