[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 9

Help to correct an Expert Advisor, it gives an error
Can not open BUY. Mistake #: 4110 (longs are not allowed in the expert properties)
If I set only short or only long in general properties. I.e., I understand that if I set it in one or another side, it will go there, but I want it to choose order direction independently.
Files:
sov.rar  21 kb

You are almost told in Russian: Longs are not allowed in EA properties.

The prohibition of trading by direction in EA properties is usually applied when setting up and optimising.

Allow everything. The trading direction of the Expert Advisor (i.e. you, when writing it) should choose itself.

fortrader.ru писал(а) >>
I will write an advisor free of charge but one at a time, write to whoever needs it http://forum.fortrader.ru/index.php?board=3.0

can you refine the intikator?

Dear programmers! I have an indicator that allows profitable trading on H4 for almost any instrument.

I have about the same number of profitable trades as loss-making ones but my profit is twice as much as my loss. If anyone would like to

write an Expert Advisor based on it, please send it here pakrov@pochta.ru.

granit77 >> :

You are almost told in Russian: Longs are not allowed in EA properties.

The prohibition of trading by direction in EA properties is usually applied when setting up and optimising.

Allow everything. The trading direction for the Expert Advisor (i.e. for you when writing it) must be chosen by yourself.

I didn't write the advisor, and I don't know the language very well. Please help me correct this error.

Anton_P >> :
... I have an indicator which allows profitable trading on H4 on almost any instrument.

Anton, present the proof of profitability and those who want to code for FREE will line up for you.

Proofs may be (in order of preference):

- Login to the account (preferably real) for 3-6 months or more,

- link to monitor such account (eg Onyx),

- a statement (from an unknown trader, not an argument, but better than nothing).

Checking other people's super-ideas is unlikely to be found.

There is another option, which is repeated with enviable regularity:

Since the TS is profitable, it is logical to assume that you have already earned something from it.

Give a part of your earnings to a good programmer for the work and he will do everything in the best way.

For example, Integer'y.

koshman >> :

I didn't write the advisor, and I don't know the language very well. Please help me to correct this mistake.

I see, you didn't write it. This is the decompiled code of the commercial Expert Advisor VF_Capital_v040ru. As a rule, it is not accepted to help with such material here. If you like it, you can order a paid programmer to tune it privately or learn the language yourself.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Anton, present the proof of profitability and those who want to code for FREE will queue up for you.

Proofs may be (in order of preference):

- Login to the account (preferably real) for 3-6 months or more,

- link to monitor such account (eg Onyx),

- a statement (from an unknown trader, not an argument, but better than nothing).

Checking other people's super-ideas is unlikely to be found.

There is another option, which is repeated with enviable regularity:

Since the TS is profitable, it is logical to assume that you have already earned something from it.

Give part of your earnings to a good programmer for the work and he will do everything in the best way.

For example, Integer'y.

NAVIGATOR писал(а) >>

Hello people.Programmers speak out.There is an idea, but no programming knowledge.Say 50-100 quid for his experiment is ready to spend.I think nothing difficult, somewhere has seen it, but I can not find.Contact Sergey77@host.kz agree.

If the size of a bar from Open to Close is more than N, at the opening of the next bar we open an order in the opposite direction, otherwise we open in accordance with the direction of the bar. And so on each bar, if at the time of opening an order, the order opened on the previous bar is in the loss, or has already been closed with a loss, the lot is doubled relative to the lot order opened on the previous bar. Orders with profit and stop are opened. After a profitable lot, the volume of the next order becomes equal to the given one.
Reason: