Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 5

hiton писал(а) >>

An EA has to be written to optimise the settings.

Well, there is an Expert Advisor! (see page 3) It's true that its entrance is strictly by the indicator. But you can add an adjustable entry in points from breakdown

ikatsko писал(а) >>

So the advisor has been offered! (See page 3) It's true that its entrance is strictly by indicator. But it is possible to enter it in points from breakdown.

Yes, I have seen the Expert Advisor, but my algorithm cannot be implemented by it. The algorithm itself was born in the process of research.
If anyone decides to write an Expert Advisor, please contact me in person. I will send the algorithm to without any conditions or obligations.

I've tried everything I could with this breakdown of the morning flat. It has been there since 2008, and before that, all similar TSs were pouring in.

sever29 писал(а) >>

I've tried everything I could with this breakdown of the morning flat. It is there since 2008, but before that all similar TS.

Yes, my version of TS cannot be called ideal. Risks are big, up to 70pp. on one lot, and I have two lots envisaged.

hiton писал(а) >>

Yes, my version of the TS is not ideal either. Risks are big, up to 70pp. on one lot, and I have two lots envisaged.

You can't win alone... You don't have to reinvent the wheel to do it in person...

Dserg >>:

Ага, мысли сходятся!
Сам думаю, как к моему индикатору 1-2-3 прикрутить.

The indicator is overdrawing. Take a look in the tester. In my opinion, it would be optimal to anchor the beginning of the countdown to the formed extremum of the channel Zig-Zag. The starting point will not change and will not be re-triggered.)

It should come out something like this

The minimum length in bars does not need to be set (there will be no window at all), but the channel height should be set instead (min 1 max as much as you like, but an optimum of 1 to 2).
The channel width will correspond to the width (or height, whichever you prefer) of the safety channel.

Xadviser писал(а) >>
It should come out something like this

>> Good idea! All that's left is to make it happen.

sever29 писал(а) >>

State the TC here, you can't win alone... not reinventing the wheel via private message...

Since several people are interested, I'll post the ToC here in the form of a ToR. Only after I have formulated it all.
Reason: