Software products from Piligrimm - page 2

I have a small humble request for Piligrimm to change his avatar.

sayfuji:
The other figures show H1, but that doesn't make it any easier. Frankly speaking, they are not more informative for me than 10 MA on one chart and manual corrected Envelopes on the other. All this is of course my IMHO (!) and I'm by no means trying to offend the author. Just if the idea is good, it will stand up to healthy criticism.

These indicators do not make predictions, they only reflect the current situation, and they do it, like any filter, with a bigger or smaller lag. Indicators work on any timeframe, and where to use them depends on your strategy. On M1 you need to make quicker decisions, but the indicator works dynamically in proportion to the timeframe, and given that this is a multi-currency indicator, and some instruments respond faster than others to market situation changes, then, with the right choice of trading instruments and auxiliary, you can get the reaction of the indicator on the changes much earlier than it will happen on the instrument, on which you are trading.

The essence of the second indicator is not to reflect as many signals on one chart as possible, but to create a presentable sampling of signals, derived from the main one, on which the work is done, covering the maximum possible range of the main signal changes. And we did not set a goal to smoothen the signals to the maximum - it was more important to preserve their dynamic characteristics and enhance informativeness of the basic tool through their complementary features. This is not very noticeable for visual perception, but for the preparation of a presentable input sample for the neural network, it significantly increases the accuracy.

LeoV

I haven't tried a comparison with jurik.

roldg:
What is the pink line in the Indicator Channel indicator?

The third picture shows how three indicators work: "Indicator Trend" corresponds to the red chart line, "Indicator Power" corresponds to the pink chart line, "IndicatorChannel " corresponds to the blue and yellow chart line. I made it to compare each indicator working together.

timbo:
Piligrimm:

A detailed manual is included, with which even the inexperienced user of Matlab can easily do everything. Matlab can be downloaded from: http://torrents. ru/forum/ .

Cost of indicator "Kristi_GrafWav": $85 US.

Rare crap.

First, he recommends to steal someone else's software, and then tries to sell his own.

I'm not recommending anything to you, this link has appeared on this forum many times before.

Piligrimm:

The third picture shows how three indicators work: "Indicator Trend" corresponds to the red chart line, "Indicator Power" corresponds to the pink chart line, "IndicatorChannel " corresponds to the blue and yellow chart line. I did it to compare how indicators work.

Can we show the image not on the history but in today's timeframe? For example for the last 2-3 weeks. And to show the last (unclosed) candle....

LeoV:
Piligrimm:

The third picture shows how three indicators work: "Indicator Trend" corresponds to the red chart line, "Indicator Power" corresponds to the pink chart line, "IndicatorChannel " corresponds to the blue and yellow chart line. I did it to compare how indicators work.

Can we show the image not on the history but in today's timeframe? For example, for the last 2-3 weeks.

Thank you, but I added it so that the last (unclosed) candle was visible.

LeoV:
Thank you, but I added it to show the last (unclosed) candle.

The last candle you see in the picture is the one that did not close when the picture was saved. I copied the picture from a working terminal on the net.

Here is the close-up, at this point in time, another new bar has appeared.

Piligrimm:

The last candle you see in the picture is the one that did not close when the picture was saved. I copied the picture from a working terminal on the net.

Here is a close-up, at this point in time, another new bar has appeared.

Well, as I thought, the red indicator is something like a zig-zag and underdraws the last bars. Are the other indices not overdrawing on history?

LeoV:
Piligrimm:

Here is a close-up, at this point in time, another new bar has appeared.

Well, as I thought, the red indicator is something like a zig-zag and underdraws the last bars. Don't the other indices overdraw on history?

In the description I said that indicator "Indicator Trend" works on the same principle as ZigZag, although it is significantly different from it showing not only reversal points but also the trend dynamics. Indicators do not re-draw on history, but "Indicator Power" and "Indicator Channel " indicators have dynamically changed distance from the last break point to zero bar according to changes of the market trend. That is their essence, to reflect the struggle of trends and show the dominance of one or another. But it doesn't mean that they sharply change their readings at every new bar, they reflect only the dynamics of the major trend change.

Here is a picture showing the change at the moment, you can compare the results.

With this new editor it is difficult to insert the picture in the right place, 5 times I reloaded and it gets in different places in the text, although the cursor is at the bottom, yesterday when creating a topic also struggled with this for over an hour. i leave it as it is - at the top.

If we draw conclusions from the indicator readings, we can say: the narrowing of the blue rays of the indicator suggests that the dynamics of the trend movement will intensify, while the combined indicator readings indicate that the direction of this movement will remain - up. But the market is volatile and accurate predictions can only be made with in-depth analysis using neural networks.
Reason: