Stereo Neuro Net - page 8

DimaS. писал(а) >>

By the way, in various non-MT platforms it is often observed that ticks draw a horizontal straight line. What is the conclusion from here:)

On the server, the broker got tired and fell asleep, stopped pushing the button...

))))+1

Broker-radiologist

to Neutron

Какая, нафик, тайна! - после откровений Кастанеды Тайна переведена в практическое русло. Тут важен правильный исходный материал и мастерство его подготовки. Всё получится :-)

I can't do that :o( I can't expand my consciousness to that level. :o))

PraVedNiK >> :

The Zig-Zag is a monster trick, don't forget that it is a right-to-left re-draw, i.e. it "looks" into the future.

Zig-Zag is not an indicator. This is a way of presenting price series (like candlesticks and bars). You might also say that a price bar is also a cheat, because it looks into the future and overdraws

Xadviser >> :

Zig-Zag is not an indicator. The Zig-Zag is a way to represent price series (the same as candlesticks and bars). Tell me the price bar is also a "cheat", because it looks into the future and is overdrawn.

I design all my TS on formed bars / see example in CodeBase - EA PROphet/, because I think that the price bar during formation is a trick.

Xadviser >> :

A Zig-Zag is not an indicator. A Zig-Zag is a way of representing a price series (just like candles and bars).

Whether it is an indicator or not is a question of Terminology, e.g. a muwing is also a representation of a price series, but it is an averaged representation.

Prival >> :

It is possible to improve, but komposter is lazy :-) or has done, not shared :-)

komposter can't see the light from under his work, his genius thoughts and some other things =) And you say "lazy"...

To all: there was a great thread on the flat/trend and ZigZag with formulas and quantitative evaluations. And what's going on here (-trend! -no, flat!) is a rant.

komposter >> :

to all: there was an excellent thread on flat/trend and ZigZag with formulas and quantitative evaluations. And what's going on here (-trend! -no, flat!) is a codswallop.

Looked through that thread, there's just as much rubbish, and as for formulas
and quantitative estimates /including by ZigZag/ - a statistical investigation with
formulas and quantitative evaluations can be carried out on LY indicators,
e.g. crossover muwings, stochastic-blochastic, etc.

komposter >> :

To all: on the Flat/Trend and ZigZag, there is an excellent thread with formulas and quantitative estimations.

Has anyone summed it up? Or are we still on the same page? I don't have time to read so many pages, the first question is on the first page, the last one is a different topic altogether

blend >> :

has anyone summed it up? ...

I'll summarize:

This thread has a similar fate: started with a cartoon demo and ended with a link

to a similar thread.

Reason: