SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 7

Galina писал(а) >>

Does everyone look like an idiot to you? That's according to you.

Where do you think I've been trading ???? It's not where, it's how.

You can stop being so smart if I say it's true. >> I got it, I'm not stupid, I'm backing off.

sever29 писал(а) >>

A latent conflict between a client and a broker depends entirely on knowledge of the terms of the regulations, i.e. the cause is in the client, in this case, in you.

well, as they say, you can't wave your fists after a fight.

The problem is that two or three years ago brokers were not ready for such sly tricks of traders, and as it turned out traders were not ready for such impudence of brokers.

That's all.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Come on.... :)))

PEACE, FRIENDSHIP, BUBBLEGUM ???

:)))

Galina писал(а) >>

Come on.... :)))

PEACE, FRIENDSHIP, BUBBLEGUM ???

:)))

Loyal DC, cooperation, profit:)

>>Excuse me if anything is wrong.

Svinozavr >>:

Блин! Да вы че, совсем уже? Одна вам мозги парит, провоцирует на идиотизм (может, психолог-социолог - хз - работа такая или просто в кайф над вами поржать // я за второе предположение), вы, другие, как гамельнские крысы, услышавшие сводный духовой оркестр, ведетесь. Впрочем, туда вам и дорога. ("Всех утопить!" - А.С.Пушкин) Зачем таким глупым жить? Мучиться только.

===

Не, все-таки глупость - это основное, что делает человека человеком.

Yesterday there was a great show on TV, about Ostap Bender, like a hero or a scammer, I liked one statement that he was just a smart man, not a scammer, because he never earned anything, the process itself was more important to him (you will appreciate the beauty of the game), and this book is about idiots inhabiting our country, and about the relationship of a smart man who almost happened to be here (my father was a Turkic subject), with idiots (Dostoevsky is not included :)) Remember, there's not a single intelligent character there except Ostap, everyone from Ellochka the ogre to Kisa are DEBILS, it's hard to live in our country, but it's interesting...

Mathemat >>:

Достижимый-то достижимый, но эта прикидка (20 пунктов) как раз ясно говорит о том риске, на который Вы настроены. Его очень легко оценить. Будем считать, что размер лота пропорционален депозиту, а торгуете Вы еврой.

Тогда, чтобы утроить депо за 15 сделок, нужно увеличивать депо за сделку примерно на 7.6%.

20 пунктов прибыли при лоте 0.1 на депо 1000 - это 2% прироста депо.

20 пунктов прибыли при лоте х на депо 1000 - это 7.6%.

Значит, по пропорции выходит, что Вы входите почти 0.4 лотами на депо 1000. Не, не куплю, рискованно очень.

I agree! But I was just writing that the given points-conditions (provided by someone in red font) do not agree with each other. what I meant was that 20 pips *15 trades/1000 = 0.3 (30% per month of average profit) is a decent result for me! in this case, with 0.1 lot!

Yes, 30%/month is very decent. Show it to others, that result. The best way is to open a PAMM account and demonstrate sustained trading over several months. Take a look at the iNNovaTrade PAMM account at Alpari.

ChachaGames >>:

Не хотел светить еще пару недель, но раз пошла такая пьянка :) робот, 7 недель, одна пара, демо.

Closed P/L:67 794.48
Open Trades:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PPriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit
No transactions
Floating P/L:0.00
Working Orders:
TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PMarket Price
No transactions
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal:1 000.00Credit Facility:0.00
Closed Trade P/L:67 794.48Floating P/L:0.00Margin:0.00
Balance:68 794.48Equity:68 794.48Free Margin:68 794.48
Details:

Gross Profit:67 924.88Gross Loss:130.40Total Net Profit:67 794.48
Profit Factor:520.90Expected Payoff:176.09
Absolute Drawdown:0.00Maximal Drawdown:100.00 (0.27%)Relative Drawdown:0.27% (100.00)
Total Trades:385Short Positions (won %):147 (95.92%)Long Positions (won %):238 (100.00%)
Profit Trades (% of total):379 (98.44%)Loss trades (% of total):6 (1.56%)
Largestprofit trade:979.00loss trade:-37.00
Averageprofit trade:179.22loss trade:-21.73
Maximumconsecutive wins ($):288 (31 860.48)consecutive losses ($):3 (-100.00)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count):31 860.48 (288)consecutive loss (count):-100.00 (3)
Averageconsecutive wins:95consecutive losses:2

First of all, trading without a stop loss means that how long you have to live, you have left it to time to decide for yourself!!! But if the robot is very good, then maybe you will get lucky and live until the next big crisis (where once for 10 years) - during that time you will live well!

peco >>:

Во первых, торговать без стоп лоса означает, что, сколько вам жить осталось, вы предоставили самому времени это решать за вас!!! Но если робот очень хороший, то, может, вам повезет и вы проживете аж до следующего крупного кризиса (где раз на 10 лет) - за это время хорошо поживете!.

What's stopping you from withdrawing profits every Friday?

A serious approach and sound advice. I will definitely have a look.
Reason: