[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 268

Mathemat писал(а) >>

For those who wish to solve the problem, there is a small program to play around with :-)

framewerk is necessary

OK, MetaDriver, try to figure out the solution: 69

The first part of the reasoning is not quite clear, it's a bit of a stretch. But the second part is quite clear.

And I haven't dealt with the cubes yet.

xeon >>:

Желающим для решения задачки маленькая програмка (поигратся) :-)

неоходимо наличие фреймверка

That's funny. :) Only my textboxes and labels are all gone, because non-standard font size is set.

// Also it's not clear, why it's forbidden to set arbitrary values (they are set, but then rewritten by force). So wrong!

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

That's funny. :) Only my textboxes and labels are all gone, because non-standard font size is set.

// Also it's not clear, why it's forbidden to set arbitrary values (they are set, but then rewritten by force). So wrong!

here's a variant of setting own parameters - first you set all digits and then choose - "option "Own" :-)

Mathemat >>:

ОК, MetaDriver, попробуй разобраться в решении: 69

Не совсем ясна первая часть рассуждения, какая-то она натянутая. А вот вторая вполне ясна.

Ё

The use of the circled formula is inappropriate: it describes the relationships within a small circle (rocket trajectory), but is used to calculate a relatively large circle. This is nonsense.

And these people are teaching me how not to poke around in forex.....?

xeon >>:

ну вот вариант с установкой своих параметров - сначала выставляем все цифры потом выбираем - "вариант Свой" :-)

Yes, that's better. Only button #4 doesn't work properly anymore. Well, it's still displayed like this:

MetaDriver >>:

Неправомерно использование обведённой формулы: она описывает соотношения внутри малой окружности (траетории ракеты), но при том используется для расчётов относительно большой окружности. Бредятина.

И эти люди учат меня не ковыряться в форексе.....??

I'm having second thoughts. Maybe it's right. However, my graphic rebuttal is in full force. Something about the decision is wrong.

// I'll say it again. When the rocket flies half way, the tangent to its trajectory (according to the above "solution") will intersect the great circle at a point with angular coordinate 60 degrees on the great circle (in the direction of the plane). I.e. it turns out that by that time the plane must have flown 2/3 of the distance to the meeting - which is impossible by convention (velocity is uniform). So the given solution is obviously wrong.

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Yes, that's better. Only button #4 doesn't work properly anymore. And it still looks like this:

I fixed the button, but about the font - ?, I've got nothing on two computers... one Win7 on the other XP.

I set the font size to smaller just in case.

Files:
kub_3.rar  8 kb

xeon >>:

кнопку исправил, а вот насчет шрифта - ?, у меня на 2х компах ничего не съезжает ... на одном Win7 на другом XP.

на всякий случай поставил размер шрифта меньше.

No, it won't. I won't even download it. I have the font size set to 125% of "normal" in my system (in the properties). MelkoSoft doesn't inform some of their own window functions about it (at least in XP). And sometimes problems like on the picture appear, if the application programs don't handle the scale themselves but rely on the system.

I don't understand you. What do tangents have to do with it? The position vectors of the rocket and the aircraft are simply proportional always during flight (the origin of the vectors is at the origin of the coordinates) - according to the condition.

Reason: