[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 149

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

But it worked when I started going through all kinds of expressions (addition and subtraction) with numbers from 1 to 12, then I drew a table and something else.

I don't know what you're talking about. What is rib numbering? Why can't the battle ants count that the peaceful ones can't? Does it imply that along the rib ants go only one way ?

Ants have nothing to do with it, it's just for illustration. It is necessary to renumber the edges with integers with different moduli from 1 to 12 and with signs, so that in each vertex the sum of numbers, with which the adjacent edges are marked, equals zero. That is, organize the flow of battle ants so that there are no leaks ("black holes") and no external sources of ants. Sounds like a graph theory problem.

If graph theory, then say the 8th edge should be oriented and have a (-) sign at the beginning (ants exit the vertex onto it) and a (+) sign at the end (ants enter the vertex). So ?

- We have a test today.
- Can I use a calculator?
- Yes.
- And the Bradys table?
- Yes. All right, children, write down the topic of the quiz. The abolition of serfdom
of serfdom.

Yurixx >>:
Если теория графов, то скажем 8-е ребро должно быть ориентировано и в начале иметь знак (-) (муравьи выходят из вершины на него), а на конце - знак (+) (муравьи входят на вершину). Так ?

I don't understand it yet. I would have to ask the author.

"Having read on one of the forums the sentence: "Deduction at an isolated singular point
for a holomorphic in vicinity of this point function is the coefficient with
the first negative number in the Laurent expansion of that function in
I realised that I hadn't been told everything about higher mathematics in my time."
higher mathematics."

Yurixx >>:
Если теория графов, то скажем 8-е ребро должно быть ориентировано и в начале иметь знак (-) (муравьи выходят из вершины на него), а на конце - знак (+) (муравьи входят на вершину). Так ?

when solving the cube divided it into: top, bottom and 4 streams through which the top and bottom are exchanged The number of incoming upstream equals the number of outgoing downstream

What is the flow of ants is unclear. Does it mean that an edge corresponds to two numbers (say, +5 and -5)?

In general, it would be nice to have a clear formulation of the problem, so that it is clear what to do. Alexander, can you find the problem?

My understanding is that the numbering is the density of the flow of ants - how many ants enter/exit a rib in one beat. And this density for each rib is different and constant. Ants are indivisible, they do not reproduce on the move, but their number per rib does not play a role, only the density of the flow. In such an interpretation it is clear, but I would like to get a confirmation that it is so.

PS

If it is so, then Alexey is right, this problem is equivalent to the problem about current in edges of a cube if the current source is on one of the edges. With the condition that it should be solved in integers from 1 to 12. :-)

Mathemat >>:

Что такое поток муравьев, непонятно. Это означает, что ребру соответствуют два числа (скажем, +5 и -5)?

Вообще неплохо было бы обзавестись внятной формулировкой задачи, чтобы было понятно, что делать. Александр, найдешь задачу?

I'll try, but I don't know if I'll find it.