[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 50

Richie писал(а) >>

Children, for example, need to be forced, or even better, interested in learning and motivated to do so. Probably many of you now wish you had started studying trading at the age of 8-12.

That is why the teachers force you, i.e. force you. So that you don't have to suffer pain... to swat away the flies.

Richie писал(а) >>

By the way, has anyone started studying Dianetics and Scientology? No one is interested? Sociology, history, economics and especially

But for psychology we may create a separate branch, it is an important topic for trading.

Dianetics and Scientology are exotic. And everyone considers himself an expert in sociology, history, economics and politics. Not only here, in the country in general. And not because they studied it. It's just that we all live in it, chew on it every day and know it from experience.

I understand that no one has been able to solve my problems: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123519/page44

№1. Flies must meditate amicably on changing the sign of the curvature of space.

№2. I think the problem statement is incomplete. Equality of all temperatures does not mean anything. At 0C, snow will melt from interaction with salt. But at -50C it won't.

Yurixx писал(а) >>

№2. I don't think the problem statement is complete. Equality of all temperatures does not mean anything. At 0C the snow will melt from interaction with the salt. But at -50C it won't.

Why would it melt?

Richie >>:

Я так понимаю, что никто мои задачки решить не смог: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123519/page44

On the first one, I have made my point. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the first one, but it's a glass vessel. Theoretically it can help to arrange some illusion, but help to levitate - unlikely.

Secondly, if there is no catch in this problem, you need to know whether the reaction will go on and if so, whether it will emit or absorb heat. If there is a catch in this problem, only a chemist can figure it out.

Ah, I see, it must be a test - have you or have you not read Grebennikov? I haven't.

Richie писал(а) >>

Why would it melt?

When salt dissolves in water, some heat is released (if memory serves) and the freezing point is lowered, so you should get a solution. What will happen to the menthol I don't know.

Yurixx писал(а) >>

When the salt dissolves in water, some heat is released (if memory serves) and the freezing point is lowered, so you should get a solution. What will happen to the menthol, I don't know.

Does it give off some heat? They sprinkle salt on the roads :)

Candid wrote >>
Ah, I see, it must be a test - have you or haven't you read Grebennikov. >> I haven't.
No, Grebennikov had nothing to do with it. And he hasn't written anything sensible about this case, just empty words.

Yurixx >>:

№1. Мухи должны дружно медитировать на изменение знака кривизны пространства.

Flies can divide into groups, bounce and hit the ceiling in groups :-))) It's a joke. Almost...

You can only jump up once. All at once. Then, when we take off, it won't work. We have to use a different tactic.

When the levitation apparatus takes off, the flies have to split into groups and, without pushing off the floor, accelerate with enough acceleration so that when they hit the ceiling, the apparatus is at least hovering.

Group after group hitting the ceiling with "wild" acceleration...

I'll have to experiment... How can we teach the flies to move like that? Maybe there's a pill for that?

Reason: