[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 43

Mischek писал(а) >>

You should at least put a smiley face

:)

Avals >>:

тяжелее относительно того, когда давление не повышают.

Billions of rocket-building money wasted over dozens of years

And all you have to do is evacuate the air...and up....

Mischek >>:

За десятки лет в трубу выкинуты миллиарды денег на ракетостроительство

А ведь достаточно откачать воздух...и ввысь....

Hmm... I wonder how much pumping it takes to get to 11,000 metres. ?

Swetten писал(а) >>

Its mass, I guess. I.e. if the supercharger is to be equal to atmospheric, the walls must be stronger. I.e. heavier.

Then why, if you inflate a balloon, does it take off? :)

Maybe an aeroplane also takes off due to inflation? :)

Mischek писал(а) >>

Billions of rocket-building money wasted over dozens of years

And all you have to do is pump the air out...and up....

you could, but it's easier to pump something lighter than air and that was invented a long time ago ;)

xeon >>:

хм.. интересно, а сколько нужно откачать чтоб поднятся на 11000 м. ?

It's to Avals

Avals >>:

можно было бы, но проще накачать чем-нибудь легче воздуха и это давно уже изобретено ;)

I suggest pumping with a vacuum. :)

Richie >>:

Neutron писал(а) >>
По условию задачи, бочка находится под критическим давлением, пока пузырёк на дне бочки. Любое увеличение давления на бесконечно малую величину приведёт к разрушению бочки.

Вопрос: произойдёт увеличение давления в системе при переходи из одного состояния (шарик внизу) в другое (шарик в верху)?

-

Пузырёк потому и всплывает, что давление в нём при всплытии падает, а размер его увеличивается. Давление в бочке таким образом немного

уменьшается и бочка не взорвётся.

Exactly. The pressure inside and outside the bubble decreases slightly, but its volume remains constant, it does not expand. Therefore, the pressure inside the barrel will even drop. Also, the bubble and the champagne cool down slightly as the bubble rises, but this is a matter of thermodynamics.

xeon >>:

хм.. интересно, а сколько нужно откачать чтоб поднятся на 11000 м. ?

I didn't get it right away...

Are you referring to the spherical horse again? )) (spherical passenger)

Richie писал(а) >>

Yes, we should inflate the plane with helium, that would be a fun for the passengers :)

>> better the cannabis smoke.)

Reason: