Looking for a competent manager - page 3

danil5724766:

10) Negative trades should be about the same all the time ( for example, it's ok when negative trades are 40-60-80 pips, but negative trades like 200-300 pips do not fit here. if this is observed, it means that trader is counting on luck more than following the plan)

11) *Offers may hang for a couple of hours or at most for a couple of days.

this is ideal... it's unlikely)

You're wrong about luck and transactions from 1-2 days =)

These trades are still open and the lot size is not minimal. (I will say for everyone =) the target was 109.20 but we are still going up and the ceiling for today I see 110.40

You also did not write the term of investment. as for such amounts minimally it is half a year at least. and even a year.

Myth63:

I am even embarrassed to ask, but EURJPY, M2 - what timeframe is it ?...:-))

zoritch:
Even embarrassed to ask, but EURJPY, M2 - what timeframe is it ?...:-))

shy=) it's ranco bars=)

Bad dancers always get in the way there....

Regarding timing - aiming to collect a certain pool(of interest to trader) with keeping it in management from one year,

Withdrawal of profits and closing positions also vary depending on the manager's TS.

To all: Please read the terms and conditions to the END

Question about the pamm system, if several investors are interested in a trader, cooperation is possible on the pamm system up to a certain lot.

So speaking of which: traders who work with our investors on the PAMM system, and their accounts do not receive publicity,

you know at this level the trader invites the investor.

danil5724766:

Question about the pamm system, if several investors are interested in a trader, cooperation is possible on the pamm system up to a certain lot.

So speaking of which: traders who work with our investors on the PAMM system, and their accounts do not receive publicity,

you know at this level the trader invites the investor.

Trader, investor.......

private message me, I'll be in touch at the weekend...

Emailed me hoping for an answer.

There's a silence...

danil5724766:
silence...

what do you want =) the investor is looking for a trader, not the trader for the investor.
Reason: