New Year's present - TestCommander lite - page 5

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

I have a fully functional version built on WinAPI. No restart of the terminal, the Expert Advisor selects everything by itself according to the set parameters, full automatism. I haven't touched the terminal for several months and it works without any problems.

You can read about the fully functional version and its features here.

It's a hell of a software. The site says:

"Analysis of results with filtering function and identification of optimal settings.
Sorting methods, as well as their sequence is configured in the Expert Advisor or script settings."

Mr. Hidden, could you please explain in a nutshell what criteria are used in your automated optimization function to select the optimal sets of parameters?

I think so, because I use it myself. :-) and a lot of people ask to run experts through it, it does it quickly and conveniently, without any hassle. put it on and go, the program itself will run the tests deals with reports and will call explorer to this folder. and even give you a beep. Details about the program:

A question to the author about the program's capabilities, and not only to him, but I see that other authors with their programs have joined in a good way:

Has anyone implemented the possibility of testing not by decreasing the fit options, but by increasing them?

The point is this: several thousands of passes come out at testing, let's assume I have 10 to 15 parameters for testing, each of them has the variation range from 10 to 15. Suppose I test the first parameter, for example "trail" from 1 to 15. Optimizer finds that the range of trail from 5 to 7 - the maximum number of passes has a positive balance, for example, 90%, then finds similar ranges for each of the parameters tested and displays as a result a list of ranges, which in all the passes - only positive balance, or at least 99% (ie, for example, 10000 passes and all positive).

Why this and not otherwise: I think testing with trying to find the top 10 results is complete nonsense. The market will change next month and the 10 results will turn out to be the worst. Another thing is when the whole range of results gives almost 100% positive balance, it means that within these ranges (the wider it is, the better) the market will give a constant positive profit. That is, no matter how the market changes, the result will remain the same.

religare >>:

Вопрос к автору по поводу возможностей программы и не только к нему, а вижу тут и другие авторы со своими программами присоседились в хорошем смысле этого слова:

реализована ли у кого-нибудь возможность тестирования не по уменьшению подходящих вариантов, а по увеличению?

В чем смысл: при тестировании в среднем выходит несколько тысяч вариантов проходов, предположим у меня от 10 до 15 параметров для тестирования, каждый из которых имеет диапозон изменений от 10 до 15. Предположим я проверяю первый параметр, например "trail" от 1 до 15. Оптимизатор находит, что в диапазоне trail от 5 до 7 - максимальное количество проходов имеет положительный баланс, например, 90%, далее подыскивает подобные диапазоны для каждого из тестируемых параметров и выводит как результат список диапазонов, в которых во всех проходах - только положительный баланс или хотя бы 99% (т.е., например, 10000 проходов и все положительные).

Почему так, а не иначе: я думаю тестирование с попыткой найти 10 лучших результатов - полная ерунда. Рынок изменится в следующем месяце и 10 результатов окажутся худшими. Другое дело, когда целый диапазон результатов дает почти 100% положительного баланса, значит в пределах этих диапозонов (чем он шире - тем лучше) рынок даст неизменный положительный профит. Т.е. как бы рынок не менялся - результат останется неизменным.

in the commercial version there will be such a possibility.

xeon >>:

в коммерческой версии такая возможность будет.

Email me at 80684677657@mail.ru when the com. version is ready and when you have decided on the price.

religare >>:

Черкните мне на 80684677657@mail.ru, когда ком. версия будет готова и когда определитесь с ценой.

OK :-)

Globe >>:

реально адская софтина. Вот на сайте написано:

"Анализ Полученных результатов с функцией фильтрации и выявления оптимальных настроек.
Методы сортировки, а так же их последовательность настраивается в настройках эксперта или скрипта."

Ув. Hidden, а можете в двух словах распростряниться о критериях, которые используются в вашей функции автооптимизации для отбора оптимальных наборов параметров?

The criteria can be all of the results obtained by the strategy tester + you can create your own criteria. I use Profit, Profitability and Expected Ratio in my program. The user can select the order of the results to be sifted out.

Reading this thread, I have not yet heard any sensible know-how, neither from my respected XEON'a, nor from other members of the forum who are engaged in implementing similar tasks. All of them have practically the same thing:

1. Shell program

2. Write the configuration file to the required folder (everyone has a lot of problems with processing parameters of the Expert Advisor on this stage)

3. Launch (reboot) the terminal

4. testing + analysis

5. Saving or substitution of the optimal values found.

I'm not going to show all my cards now, I will wait for the XEON com. version, but the progress so far is not the limit of using the strategy tester.

HIDDEN >>:

Критериями могут быть все, выводимые тестером стратегий, результаты + можно придумать кучу своих. В своей программе я использую Прибыль, Прибыльность, Мат. ожидание. А вот в какой последовательности отсеивать результаты может выбирать пользователь.

Читая ветку я пока не услышал ни одного толкового ноу-хау, ни от уважаемого мной XEON'a, ни от других участников форума которые занимаются реализацией подобных задач. У всех практически одно и тоже:

1. Программа оболочка

2. Запись конфига в нужную папку (у всех куча проблем с обработкой параметров эксперта на этой стадии)

3. Запуск (перезагрузка) терминала

4. Тестирование + анализ

5. Сохранение или подстановка найденных оптимальных значений.

Я пока карты все свои раскрывать не буду, подожду ком. версии XEON'a, но все что пока сделано это далеко не предел возможностей использования тестера стратегий.

It's not a question of limits, you can come up with anything you like, as far as it will be effective for future price changes. For example, the usual tester has an "Optimisation graph", but what good would it do if it showed the ranges that work most effectively and most often confirm a profit. But it doesn't. It only shows the maximal deals without any elementary comparative statistics. Do you have the options I described in my previous post?

religare >>:

У Вас есть возможности, которые я описывал в предыдущем своем обращении?

I didn't see any logic in your method. Let me explain why:

Suppose you want to identify the most profitable interval for one variable and optimise only it. The tester will run and give you this interval and you will be able to determine it visually. But other variables are constants, hardcoded, or you found earlier by the same optimization. Then you set the value you found earlier for the variable and start optimizing another one using the same trailer. Again you will get several hundreds of positive variants. If you optimize each of 10 - 15 parameters of the Expert Advisor separately, the result will be a very narrow interval for each of the parameters and with time the intervals found will not correspond with those needed for new quotes. Moreover, if you run the first, second and third variables again after 15, the intervals will be completely different.

In my experiments with EAs I use quite a different approach in finding the optimal parameters.

This approach is implemented in beta mode in my library and has not been included in the final development for our customers yet.

Perhaps many people do not understand the essence and necessity of optimization at all, and there is even less information about automated optimization and possible methods of analysis of information obtained from the strategy tester. Perhaps those who are engaged in it will gradually share the accumulated information, and maybe not, but for now I am happy that there are 3-5 people who publicly show their programs and express ideas, etc.

I've shown a vivid example of the effect of optimization in the article Advanced Trading Account Analysis. This article describes my other development, but the Expert Advisor's account and statistics have been achieved solely through the automated optimization. All 22 currency pairs were optimized for new quotes and market behavior with a certain periodicity.

The link to the programme ftp://fx-soft.biz/tcom.1.0.3.1.rar does not work.
Reason: