The professional seat of the trader - page 11

four2one >> :

>> Well, try it.

Since no one is posting theirs, I've decided to post Svinozavra's, as usual :-)

By the way, this guy four2one is spewing bile in a lot of threads. It's not the first time I've seen that dog go berserk. He's been attacking a lot of people. He is either initially rude or he leaks regularly, although judging by his manic-spiteful behavior, and extremely boorish posts, it is more likely he is both a rude and a leaker. Comrade clearly from the class who believes that all shit...but he alone Dartanian. Especially he does not evenly disagree with Swinosaurs, it is not the first time he attacks him. And why the administration of the forum does not fight such a boorish behavior of such types as four2one. I certainly understand that here on this forum is very specific and democratic atmosphere, but not to the same extent that would allow some people like this four2one, rudely, to change the person, and his mad foam on all.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
By the way this guy four2one, he's spewing bile in a lot of threads. He's like a mad dog, it's not the first time I've seen him. He gets on a lot of people. He is either initially rude or he leaks regularly, although judging by his manic-spiteful behavior, and extremely boorish posts, it is more likely he is both a rude and a leaker. Comrade clearly from the class who believes that all shit...but he alone Dartanian. Especially he does not evenly disagree with Swinosaurus, it is not the first time he attacks him. And why the administration of the forum does not fight such a boorish behavior of such types as four2one. I certainly understand that here on this forum is very specific and democratic atmosphere, but not to the same extent that would allow some people like this four2one, rudely, to change the person, and his mad foam on all.

Maybe it's time he was just banned. For systematic violation of forum rules.

OAE >>:
Раз никто своё не выкладывает, то вот решил выложить на суд Svinozavra, как обычно :-)

Not bad, but ... the cables are hanging, loose. Is it a computer case with cooling ribs - for silence?

Speaking of mice. You, colleague, seem to have one just like mine (or is it... MicroSoft!!??):

http://www.trust.com/products/group.aspx?coll=MICE&opg=DESKTOP-PC

Very comfortable. Ergonomic, hand rests very comfortably on them, thumb is not hanging but has its own support, wheel turns EASY, clicking is not tight, coating is rubber, hand does not slip at all. Similar ones by Microsoft (they are probably worse), but the price is about 100 USD.

The boss shows traders where to start marting

AlexEro >> :

Please note that both the pro-programmer (from the beginning of the thread) and ALL traders use ONE TYPE OF CHECK.

Aeron. 300 USD.

Ahhhh, where's Aaron for 300 coons?!

Give me two.

I know where for a grand, but for 300...

AlexEro, sleep

AlexEro >> :

It's nice, but... The cables are dangling, they're loose. Is that a computer case with cooling ribs for silence?

Speaking of mice. You, colleague, seem to have one just like mine (or is it... MicroSoft!!??):

http://www.trust.com/products/group.aspx?coll=MICE&opg=DESKTOP-PC

Very comfortable. Ergonomic, hand rests very comfortably on them, thumb doesn't hang but has its own support, wheel turns EASY, click is not tight, coating is rubber, hand doesn't slip at all. Similar devices from Microsoft (their price is probably worse), but there are about 100 USD.

You can't see the wire when you're sitting :) I used to bother with cable ties and Velcro, but then I've cooled down...

The mouse is not Melcosoft, it's a Logitech wireless kit:

Apologies for those extra boxes - got it from the website as is...

There's a built-in calculator in the digital keyboard, on top of all the unnecessary crap.

But that's not what I was bragging about. I just can't get enough of my DELL 30" monitors, which are not sized at the expense of

Of large pixel size, but at the expense of the number of pixels. The physical resolution of each is 2560X1600. I've had them for

for four years and I've never had the urge to trade them in. And the Thermaltake aluminum enclosure is theoretically

but I've never had any trouble with it, because I always build my own systems, and you have to choose the best tested ones,

as the reliability here is worth its own, given the specifics of use...

OAE >> :

You can't see the wires when you're sitting down :) I used to bother with clamps and Velcro, but then I cooled down...

The mouse isn't Melcosoft, it's a Logitech wireless kit:

Apologies for those extra boxes - got it from the website as is...

There's a built-in calculator in the digital keyboard, on top of all the unnecessary crap.

But that's not what I was bragging about. I just can't get enough of my DELL 30-inch monitors.

Of large pixel size, but at the expense of the number of pixels. The physical resolution of each is 2560X1600. I've had them for

for four years and I've never had the urge to trade them in. And the Thermaltake aluminum enclosure is theoretically

The Thermaltake aluminium case is theoretically designed for noiselessness, but I've never had a chance, because I always build my own systems, and you have to choose the most reliable one,

because the reliability here is worth its own, considering the specifics of use...

Yes, I liked your choice of components, what kind of video card can pull two of these monitors?

channell >> :

Ahhhh, where's Aaron for 300 raccoons?!

Give me two.

I know where for a grand, but for 300...

AlexEro, sleep.

300 dying hedgehogs is the price in the States - at the pro-programmer link at the start of the thread.

ManfromRio >> :

Yeah, I liked your choice of components, what kind of video card could pull two of those monitors?

Well at the time there wasn't much choice of good inexpensive cards with two digital outputs - I had to overpay

for the Asus GeForce 7950 GX2. It was the most powerful at that time and cost about 600 quid, but, as you know, its potential

I don't really use it, because I don't play games on this computer... And now things have progressed so far that I'm sure it's possible

to do the same thing much cheaper. And there's no need for 3D at all. There are professional cards that have

more outputs but are designed purely for 2D graphics... Mattrox is a recognized leader in this area:

I'll probably get a six-core Intel, I'll probably upgrade my computer and I'm thinking about this gadget.

A step towards silent computer. Just in time for SSDs to get a bit cheaper :)

Reason: