Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 11

Reshetov писал(а) >>

You can do more than just dabble. If you make a linear balance growth on the demo on 900 trades with bumps without troughs and so that equity does not fall below a straight line, I'll fit you with a buyer for this TS right away. We are talking about a very large amount of money. Don't offer any pictures, we don't need any artists.

However, I doubt you'll need a buyer after that - you need such a cow yourself.

It is clear even to the fool that the amount of deals and equity without drawdowns can only be earned on insider information.

I think that everything is possible, including bumps without troughs. And yes, it's a martin, not a permanent lot.

The test is from 2005 to yesterday. Indicators are not used. I do not use indicators.

My favourite goose Martin 2005-2009

But of course it is possible to work more aggressively. True, without a guarantee of losing.

Test for 2009.

P.S. The test on the opening minutes. Alpari history.

Lord_Shadows >> :

But of course it is possible to work more aggressively. But there's no guarantee of that.

And the first option like guarantees that there will be no plum? :))

All ticks test in the studio!!!

RomanS >> :

And the first variant guarantees that there will be no losses? :))

Nobody ever guarantees anything. But profits average 25,000 a year with a maximum drawdown of less than 10,000, over five years.

The recovery factor is over 13.

Anyone who has done an EA on a martin will know that this is a very good figure for this type of trading.

And if you look at the difference in character and the range of EURUSD movements over the last five years, it becomes clear that almost everything has been accounted for.

In this case, as I wrote indicators are not used, but only ratios of trends and individual price movements.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Reshetov >>:

You can not only indulge

If you make a linear growth of balance on 900 trades with bumps without lows and equity does not fall below a straight line, I will immediately provide you with a buyer for this TS. We are talking about a very large amount of money.

I

don't want to offer you pictures, you don't need any artists.

However, I doubt that you will need a buyer after that - you need such a cow yourself.

Even a fool could see that the amount of deals and equity without drawdowns can only be earned through the insider information.

I think anything is possible, including bumps without troughs. of course it's a pity that you can only get 100% for a year and not for a month. And yes, it's a martin, not a constant lot.

The test is from 2005 to yesterday. Indicators are not used. All the refills, for fuck's sake.

My favourite goose Martin 2005-2009.

But of course it's possible to work more aggressively. But there's no guarantee of a drain.

Test for 2009.

P.S. test on opening minutes. Alpari story.

Once again, for the especially gifted: No pictures offered - no artists required.

Reshetov >> :

Once again, for the particularly gifted: Pictures are not an option - artists are not required.

Yuri, why so rude...

I didn't offer any pictures.

And I wasn't trying to get hired as an artist.

I was just showing that this option is not ruled out as a working option.

I hope you will apologise.

Lord_Shadows >> :

Yuri, why so rude...

I wasn't suggesting any pictures.

I hope you'll apologize.

So it was Pushkin who published the pictures?

Reshetov >> :

I didn't sell you anything in particular... And I didn't intend to hire you, sell you or anything like that.

My post is relevant to the topic and to your statement about the impossibility of such line graphs without photoshop and similar scams.

I DID NOT SUGGEST ANY SALES...

>> Again, I hope you will apologise.

Reshetov >> :

One thing is when a picture is offered as a hint that it is possible in principle,

and it's quite another when a picture is offered as a hint or you'll regret it.

Urain >> :

It is one thing when a picture is offered as a hint that this is possible in principle,

and it's quite another thing when a picture is offered as a hint, or you'll regret it.

A picture is still a picture. You can draw it in the tester and correct it in Photoshop. Therefore it is assumed by default that if only a picture is attached for "convincing", then it is impossible even on demo. Also it is possible that this is the result of testing a "strategy" that first stores results of deals in a file using history and corrects these results during the next pass and displays a "nice" chart (there are a couple of such grail builders in code base. You can take it and slightly correct it).

Reason: