Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 7

goldtrader >> :

That's right - it depends on the closing sequence. If you cover unprofitable ones first, there will be troughs, if profitable ones, there will be bumps.

I also dabbled in my youth.

You can do more than just dabble. If you make a linear balance growth on the demo on 900 trades with bumps without troughs and so that equity does not fall below a straight line, I'll fit you with a buyer for this TS right away. We are talking about a very large amount of money. Don't offer any pictures, we don't need any painters.

However, I doubt that you will need a buyer after that.

Even a fool could see that the amount of deals and equity without drawdowns is based on insider information alone.

I can't add a file from the laptops. BB is not around. I'll post it tomorrow.

xrust >> :

if you close unprofitable ones first

I have not even got any equity drawdown, it is not so noticeable because of the green colour, but you can see it,

how can it be?

giravik >> :
Can't add the file from the lpc. BB is not around. I'll post it tomorrow.

There is no need to post anything, (we have seen too many pictures here),

I'm not sure if the truth is one thing, a lie is another.

without counter locks, man, you've annoyed me, now on principle I'm going into the piggy bank to unpack last year's martins

xrust >> :

>> no counter-locks, man, you've really pissed me off, now I'm going to go to the piggy bank to unpack last year's martins

All right Rustam, tell me how to avoid losing money and balance without locks?

Well, you don't want to do that. I feel like I'm making excuses here. To who? For what? I mean, I come to you for help and you get mocked. Looks like the word grail is a taboo on the local forum, or maybe it's like valerian for cats.

yes you go ahead, it's no problem to help....

giravik >> :
Well, if you don't want to do it, that's fine. I feel like I'm making excuses here. To who? For what? I mean, I come to you for help, and you get mocked. Seems the word grail is a taboo in this forum, or maybe it's like valerian for cats.

The thing is, you started a branch, and if you pass the torture then (at least in my eyes) will grow a lot, but there's no way around it.

You just explain on your fingers how it's possible. There are people here who've made thousands of real trades,

so you can't fool them. They can understand you in a heartbeat, the only difference is that if you do not say anything ... alas...

Do I need to grow? I'm already 1.9m, where else? I'm going to bed. It's already 2 a.m.
Reason: