Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month. - page 10

Alexei, it's up to each individual to think for himself :))))

Mathemat >> :

I wonder which "asses" we are talking about - "ass" or "ace"? After all, they insist on writing two "s's"...

Ass et management. Just a blank space and the whole essence of investment management is there!

(et - and (lat.)

giravik >> :
Advisor is not mine. Profit brings me up to 100% per month. I don't know much about the codes, but I am good at optimization. I can also fix some things. I just need to make some additions in the code and all.... on a canary, on a yacht (just kidding). In fact the work to be done is serious but not for long. Who wants to know in person.

If you bring 100% a month, do not touch it, and chop your own dough slowly. Or you'll break it :)

I told you!!! The advisor is here! Download it! Test it! I don't remember where it is. That version that I have already v100 version. I wrote that it is pure martin! I got used to put it in my mouth, chew it up, give me the parameters.

giravik писал(а) >>
I told you. The tipster's right here. >> download it. Test it! I don't remember where it is. The version that I have already v100 version. I wrote that it is pure martin! I got used to put it in my mouth, chew it up, give me the parameters.

Calm down... it's not about you, if you want to show off, there's a couple of test requests on page 1... but... hey... what version of Photoshop do you have?

giravik >> :
I told you! The advisor is here! >> download it! I don't remember where it is. The version that I have already v100 version. I wrote that it is pure martin! I got used to put it in my mouth, chew it up, give me the parameters.

You don't have to test anything. You don't have to download it. There is no need to chew. There's money to be made. :)

And if you're poking around, it won't work anymore.

sever29.... there's no one to complain to, who's here? expert progurers who can't tell the real picture from a photoshop? in front of them or what?... To be honest guys, I myself do not understand why it draws the drawdown line... the drawdown in the report is 47%... the drawdown writes relative to the initial balance? or current? or total profit for the period? who knows?... in theory it should draw down, but it draws even.

Same story: "The adviser lies here!"

In a couple of months on 15 minutes the tester has produced this picture.

Question: How many days or weeks will the EA show the same picture not on the tester?

yuripk писал(а) >>

In a couple of months on the 15-minute tester, the tester has produced this picture.

Question: how many days or weeks will the EA show roughly the same picture not on the tester?

Probably not at all. Try it yourself. Optimize for month 9-10 of 2009, and with these parameters run 2 weeks of November.

Figar0 >> :

Probably not at all. Try it yourself. Optimise for month 9-10 of 2009, and with the resulting parameters run 2 weeks of November.

Finally someone is thinking the same as me. Only do the run over the whole brokerage history, 4-6 months, and look before and after optimisation.

Reason: