Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers? - page 2

Aha, I've already managed to work it out myself. Then please answer the following question: how is this information used in the trade? In general terms, so that I can reasonably place it on the screen.

I mean the bar countdown.

gip писал(а) >>

Aha, I've already managed to work it out myself. Then please answer the following question: how is this information used in the trade? In general terms, so that I can reasonably place it on the screen.

I mean the countdown of bar time.

I don't have a countdown. Sometimes I want to know how much time a new bar will open. You can see when a four hour bar is going to end and you can also see how long it is before the next hour, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, etc. and everything takes just a little bit of screen space.

Integer >> :

I don't have a countdown. Sometimes I want to know how long it takes for a new bar to open. By the time a four-hour bar exists you can see when it will end and you can also see how many hours, 30-minutes, 15-minutes etc. are left, and everything takes just a little space on the screen.

Are you using the exact time (down to the seconds) or do you just need to orient yourself within a bar?

That is, which representation is more appropriate, in the form of a graphical scale or in the form of numbers?

Urain >> :

Sessions, Bartheimer and from the new ShadowCandles.

Same question

This is what it looks like

The seconds are there too, so you can orientate yourself in minutes. Numbers are better - they take up little space, but you can navigate through any timeframe.

Is this used in manual trading or automatic trading?

With manual. Robots do not need graphical interfaces.

Now a question about the sessions.

sever29 wrote something about average volatility for each session over a period. It's a pity he deleted his posts, it would have been interesting to discuss.

This raises a few questions:

Volatility is different on the trend and in the flat. If we take the average value of the European session for the week as an example and display it on a chart, how useful is this information? This question I am asking because I want to understand the demand for this indicator.

Time to the end of the bar, I've been using for a long time.
Files:

The thing is that Asians don't switch back and forth. we do. america does, but 3 weeks later than us (daylight saving time, winter time I don't know yet)! Europe does not know if it is with us or not. The terminal may also change the time. I do not know how to make all this work so as to test the system normally in terms of time and sessions.

Sergey75 >> :
Sessions indicator would be needed. in particular daylight saving time. the thing is asians don't switch back and forth. we do. america does but 3 weeks later than us (daylight saving time, winter time I don't know yet)!!! Europe does not know if it is with us or not. The terminal may also change the time. And I do not know how to connect it all so that I could normally test the system by time and sessions.

To do this, you need to know verified information about who and when they switch, and it's not hard to get this into the code.

Reason: