Poll: Who uses what clock in the terminal, session charts or timers?

As an example of how to use one of my simple designs, I'm making a clock indicator. I would like to make it as convenient and customisable as possible. Perhaps with different display options, switchable at will. Perhaps with information about the time of trading sessions. Perhaps, it would be a good idea to make some other useful features.

If you use any indicators of this type, if you have any unrealized desire, please share with us. The wishes can be implemented.

gip >> :

As an example of how to use one of my simple designs, I am making a clock indicator. I would like to make it as convenient and customisable as possible. Perhaps with different display options, switchable at will. Perhaps with information about the time of trading sessions. Perhaps, it would be a good idea to make some other useful features.

If you use any indicators of this type, if you have any unrealized requests, please share. The wishes can be fulfilled.

Sessions, Bartheimer and from the new ShadowCandles.

Is everything satisfactory or is there anything else missing? Not even in terms of functionality, but in terms of convenience?

sever29 >> :

>> So? Or don't we go on?

Go on, ideas are never superfluous in public, sometime it will shoot :o)

sever29 >> :

There are a lot of ideas that I would like to see in one indicator, but there is no guarantee that they will write and share

And if they are in your head, there is no chance of implementation (until you write it yourself).

and about to share, I think no one has gone bankrupt because the author of the idea gave the code, (and maybe something else will say??)

I personally share first of all with the author, since his idea means he understands it better than others.

sever29 >> :

There are still a lot of ideas I would like to see in one indicator, here's a guarantee that they will write and share

I've just come up, I'll have a look now.

It's going to be an interesting topic if people come around.

A four-hour bar timer and that's it.

Integer >> :
Four o'clock bar timer and that's it.

How's that?

gip писал(а) >>

How is this?

Displays how many hours, minutes, seconds have elapsed since the start of the four-hour bar.

Urain писал(а) >>

Integer's question mark is stuck :o)

That's my answer to the question asked in the title of the thread.

Reason: