Return/Withdrawal my paypal funds

Hi, 

I deposited funds via paypal $500+ for the freelance projects.  Now I want to withdrawal the funds that were not needed to complete these projects and mql5 will not allow me to withdrawal funds.

I do not want to be a seller ( verified member ) just to withdrawal my funds.  Please return my funds to the same paypal account/email that funded this site.

Who do I contact to complete this transaction? I don't know where to go on this site. Its all very confusing.  

Register as a Seller to receive Verified User status and withdraw the earned funds with no limitations.

Do not worry, just register and wait. 

torytory:

Hi, 

I deposited funds via paypal $500+ for the freelance projects.  Now I want to withdrawal the funds that were not needed to complete these projects and mql5 will not allow me to withdrawal funds.

I do not want to be a seller ( verified member ) just to withdrawal my funds.  Please return my funds to the same paypal account/email that funded this site.

Who do I contact to complete this transaction? I don't know where to go on this site. Its all very confusing.  

You can only withdraw money you earned. Please contact the ServiceDesk, financial section to resolve your issue.

Once money goes in, it can not come out. 

Service desk says they can return my deposit but they must close my account.

Bye MQL5 

torytory:

Bye MQL5 

It's better to inform yourself BEFORE using the payment system. This way no surprise.

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

torytory:

Bye MQL5 

That is unfortunate and unfair!

Alain Verleyen:

It's better to inform yourself BEFORE using the payment system. This way no surprise.

You know, there are legitimate reasons why a person might want to withdraw deposited money back to its source. Sometimes a user may deposit funds into his or her account because it is needed to hire someone to do freelance work. But that doesn't always work out as expected. In such a scenario, a user should be allowed to return his or her money back to its source without a hassle.

cvdestyfx:

NO!

MQ is not a bank, does not want to be a bank and must not be a bank!

So MQ can't allow user accounts for unregulated transfers (keyword money laundry)!

cvdestyfx:

You know, there are legitimate reasons why a person might want to withdraw deposited money back to its source. Sometimes a user may deposit funds into his or her account because it is needed to hire someone to do freelance work. But that doesn't always work out as expected. In such a scenario, a user should be allowed to return his or her money back to its source without a hassle.

I understand but that a special case. You have to understand the system is build for the usual cases and to avoid people playing with money. I also have a lot of specific cases which Metaquotes can't satisfy, I learnt to deal with them.

cvdestyfx:

Why are you responding to a 5 year old topic?

haaahhhhh I'm not the only one alone, I deposited some $ and its been sitting there forever now unable to withdraw, mql5 must atleast have a refund option to get the $ to the org payment method if they are afraid of $ Laundering .... I've sent an email to Cust service, fingers crossed!
Reason: