Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 9

Integer писал(а) >>

I want inspiration, I want INSPIRATION!

Have you lost hope? Maybe you're looking in the wrong place? ;-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What makes you think I'm going to sell you anything?! :-))))))))))

then why don't you state the aims and objectives of this thread?

Integer писал(а) >>
Alex, why don't you show the password to one person, for example to LeoV, he will take a look, tell everybody, and we will believe.

What difference will it make? Naturally, I will post the investment password, but a little later.

If a man has convinced himself that you can't make money in the financial markets,

it's useless, pointless and ungrateful to change his mind!

Let him live in his own world and believe what he believes! :))))

Urain писал(а) >>

They know,

but you just made it up on the fly, without even thinking that it's easier to open a new one than to mess with the technical support team.

This trading account was monitored in the last thread, look it up on the web if you are interested :)

DDFedor писал(а) >>

Could you then formulate the aims and objectives of this thread?

We had an argument with Sabluk, to open a 10K depo on Monday 14 September

and trade in real time - Wave Theory vs Fundamental Analysis.

Whoever makes the most money using their own trading strategy, will win the bet :)

Sabluk's move... unless he's pissed! :))))))))))))))))))))

NYROBA >> :

This trading account was monitored back in the last thread, look it up on the web if you're interested :)

Imagine for a second that I didn't see your argument and don't know your ideas (I was really busy while you and Sabluk were arguing)

What would you like to convey to my ears ? Here I am before you a clean and unbiased sheet. I am listening to you, what is your system?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

We had an argument with Sabluk to open a 10K depo on Monday 14 September

and trade in real time - Wave Theory vs Fundamental Analysis.

Whoever makes the most money using their own trading strategy will win the bet :)

Sabluk's move... unless he's pissed! :))))))))))))))))))))

ok. you win the bet... what's next? a platform for personal ambition?

NYROBA >> :

We had an argument with Sabluk...

Whoever gets the most bang for the buck.... wins the bet :)

Sabluk's move... if he doesn't piss! :))))))))))))))))))))

Kindergarten. And then you say that you have your own foundation there or something else... You are behaving inappropriately, for a businessman - the owner of the fund, this is unacceptable behaviour - to make such a rant and in each of your posts mention only 2 words: wave theory and Fibo levels. moreover, you have already been asked 10 times to put invest, because your pictures do not prove anything. your authority is now really at zero, because no one needs pictures - they need real accounts.

NYROBA >> :

This trading account was monitored back in the last thread, look it up on the web if you're interested :)

There was and is no account or monitoring, there were and still are only funny pictures.

Do you really think the average forum user is a moron?

at least counts on it :))
Reason: